An Announcement from the Emperor of the Roman Empire

Folger Soldier

Oh son, how wrong you are. Leaving with Tibs has nothing to do with being power hungry (having been in RE gov already) but much more of being loyal to the man who single handedly built be biggest and best alliance TE has ever seen. Now it is time to roll up our sleeves and do the same thing again.

I'm deeply sorry to see this Easton, we have been friends before, and hopefully after, what will come of this. I have made my pledge, I will keep it. Tiberius has no safe harbor.. and neither does anyone who stands with him...

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Biggest is not subjective, and RE does not nor never has had the largest numbers all-time in alliances. I know MHA has been stronger before, and I'm not even sure if we've the all-time ranking.

Best is subjective, so I'll just leave that one be because everyone has their own opinions on the best alliance.

At our peak, we had some 280 nations, with a alliance score of 65ish. The only alliance to ever beat that was Murder Inc., who at their peak had some 300 plus members. I don't remember if they had a higher score then 65 though.

I'm deeply sorry to see this Easton, we have been friends before, and hopefully after, what will come of this. I have made my pledge, I will keep it. Tiberius has no safe harbor.. and neither does anyone who stands with him...

Oh for gods sake man, get over yourself!

Edited by Tiberius12

At our peak, we had some 280 nations, with a alliance score of 65ish. The only alliance to ever beat that was Murder Inc., who at their peak had some 300 plus members. I don't remember if they had a higher score then 65 though.

You have many people after you man... Even if he let you go. ;)

If it were not such a tragic set of circumstances, I would find the irony amusing. If you think I relish destroying you, I do not. I've explained this before, it's a practical precaution. You are a threat to the people I protect. I have taken a duty upon myself, and I will not let it drop.

Harmful peak at 350+ members in round 4, were were over 320 in round 3. Round 4 was when you saw an attack on Harmful which out-shadowed this RE war and even the recent JR war. So yeah, Harmful actually beat MI as well. MI peaked at 330ish. and came close to 340.

In both those rounds I was personally leading the alliance. LW did a great job in my absence and the size of our alliance now is mostly core members who have been with harmful for many rounds.

Elborador would probably know the exact number for MI which could have been larger.

Edited by thaisport

thai is right.MHA i think had most members ever.but as you see things change fast.tibs in your greed for glory you killed your peopel.you bring death to all you lead.

Yes MHA had the most members... MI had 332 nations when they were on top. And like Thai said MHA had over 350.

Edited by HisK Owns You

Alright, so i've been away for a while and I laughed my $@! off when I read everything that I missed... If I wasn't laughing at the cute silliness of those I love, I was laughing at Tiberius's stupidity, :D but anyway, I would like to say that I'm behind Folger 100% and I think he's the best thing for RE right now... I LOVE YOU FOLGER!!!! lol

I would also like to say that I liked it better when we were talking about beautiful blushing women (mostly about this beautiful blushing woman) so if we can get back to that instead of talking about how dumb tiberius is, I would love it ;) lol, j/k just trying to be silly :D

One more thing, me votes no civil war!

Yes MHA had the most members... MI had 332 nations when they were on top. And like Thai said MHA had over 350.

I guess I need to recruit more...

Murder Inc. rules to this day. We still pull the strings but you people still fail to recognize greatness even when its slapping you in the FACE.

COME ON BACK!!!

Alright, so i've been away for a while and I laughed my $@! off when I read everything that I missed... If I wasn't laughing at the cute silliness of those I love, I was laughing at Tiberius's stupidity, :D but anyway, I would like to say that I'm behind Folger 100% and I think he's the best thing for RE right now... I LOVE YOU FOLGER!!!! lol

:D Love ya, too, darlin.

I would also like to say that I liked it better when we were talking about beautiful blushing women (mostly about this beautiful blushing woman) so if we can get back to that instead of talking about how dumb tiberius is, I would love it ;) lol, j/k just trying to be silly :D

One more thing, me votes no civil war!

We all know that Tiberius is not dumb... but no one's perfect... except HisK.

I guess I need to recruit more...

COME ON BACK!!!

:D Love ya, too, darlin.

We all know that Tiberius is not dumb... but no one's perfect... except HisK.

Yay!!! I'm loved!!!! :D :D :-*

First Gabryal, now Folger!!! I've got popularity!!! :D:wub: