wack events

Relax the Sphincter

11/8/2007

12/8/2007 A major earthquake has rocked your northern territories causing severe damage to some of the villages located there. Option selected. See Current Response.

Option 1: Send building materials to rebuild the damaged areas. Citizen income -$5.00.

11/7/2007

12/7/2007 Several months have passed since the last rains in your outlying territories. Your people are now suffering from Drought and your Advisors state that food is a problem and health issues are expected soon. Option selected. See Current Response.

Option 2: Abandon your outlying territories and bring your citizens in where fresh water is more abundant. Land area -10%

11/5/2007

12/5/2007 Several months have passed since the last rains in your outlying territories. Your people are now suffering from Drought and your Advisors state that food is a problem and health issues are expected soon. Option selected. See Current Response.

Option 2: Abandon your outlying territories and bring your citizens in where fresh water is more abundant. Land area -10%

3 negatives within 4 days of each other??

i havent had any events at all before 11/5/07, but now I get hit with 3 within 4 days?

i know you say it's random, but this seems weird... plus 2 events are the same

:(

Edited by Relax the Sphincter