A Resolution from the Moralist Front

Vilien

Looks like it's been a lonnnnng time since some Pinkoes were in a position where their own mortality was painfully apparent. Small alliances bring in their allies for the reason big alliances bring in their huge allies.

Not every micro-alliance has the benefit of my 5-ton mouth, and that means sometimes you have to go to the closet and get the baseball bat.

You know where to find the Cult if you need anything, Vilien.

PS-Everyone doesn't hate Bel Air because you have no morals, everyone hates Bel Air because the only Bel Air representation comport themselves like drunk hobos.

Edited by Schattenmann

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So they offered you peace and reparations for their attack, but instead of taking peace you declare war on them because they declared war on people and that's wrong right?

I am so sick of morality on planet bob.

I for one am disgusted by alliances defending other alliances from rogue attacks.

I for one am disgusted by alliances defending other alliances from rogue attacks.

Menotah did not need your help, they are a splinter alliance from the Dark Evolution, they have a competent Government and over 1 million nation strength. The supremacy League is some rag tag group of 7 members totaling 10,000 NS together.

Surely, if your alliance is so full of morality, you could of come up with a better solution to this situation then commit the very crime you accused the supremacy league of. You are only attacking them because you can get away with it now, Menotah has your back, why didn't you try to bring morality into the situation, show the supremacy league the error of their ways and try to bring peace all around?

For an alliance who has 'moralist' in its name, I would assume you are trying to bring morality to planet bob, I don't see any of it in your actions, you seem to act just the same as any other alliance.

Menotah did not need your help, they are a splinter alliance from the Dark Evolution, they have a competent Government and over 1 million nation strength. The supremacy League is some rag tag group of 7 members totaling 10,000 NS together.

Surely, if your alliance is so full of morality, you could of come up with a better solution to this situation then commit the very crime you accused the supremacy league of. You are only attacking them because you can get away with it now, Menotah has your back, why didn't you try to bring morality into the situation, show the supremacy league the error of their ways and try to bring peace all around?

For an alliance who has 'moralist' in its name, I would assume you are trying to bring morality to planet bob, I don't see any of it in your actions, you seem to act just the same as any other alliance.

Most other alliances would have taken the easy road, that being, taking the pay-off and leaving. Menotah is a strong alliance, but they don't have enough low ranking nations to effectively deal with these kinds of rogue attacks. We saw a problem, we're trying to fix it. What exactly is immoral about that again?

Menotah did not need your help, they are a splinter alliance from the Dark Evolution, they have a competent Government and over 1 million nation strength.

Given that they're a splinter of DE, I think a strong case could be made that they may very well not have a completent government. Don't know any of them, just sayin', you gotta take the cheap shots when they avail themselves.

Edit: Upon review of the wiki, I really don't know any of them, so it's most likely the case that the government is competent. But still, I thought that was pretty funny over here.

Edited by Schattenmann

Most other alliances would have taken the easy road, that being, taking the pay-off and leaving. Menotah is a strong alliance, but they don't have enough low ranking nations to effectively deal with these kinds of rogue attacks. We saw a problem, we're trying to fix it. What exactly is immoral about that again?

Menotah is a member of the CDT Bloc, they have more then enough alliances willing to help them out if they need it.

I already stated my qualms with your actions, I can see any alliance defending themselves or another alliance as a just cause, but in this case they do not need the help, its a 7 man rogue team here.

You seem to be merely using the word 'moralist' in your AA as a tool of propaganda, your actions do not show any higher level of morality then any other alliance on bob, you are a 'moralist' alliance, where is the morality in your actions here? You are merely attacking an alliance because you have the opportunity to do so without fear of retribution. True morality in this situation, would prompt you to obtain peace in this war, not contribute further to it.

So they offered you peace and reparations for their attack, but instead of taking peace you declare war on them because they declared war on people and that's wrong right?

I am so sick of morality on planet bob.

No.

SL offered the bargain basement reps amount of 20k (by the way, SL, downsgun.gif on that one), TMF gave that one a good objection.gif, the agrieved nation said he'd settle for 500k, then it came to TMF's attention that the cash was likely not to come at all and that SL was in fact a serial offender. Vilien and The Moralist Front naturally came upon the conclusion that Digiterra is best served not with a cash exchange and walk-away, but with a serious reckoning for SL. That is the morality. Nations are ATM cash machines, money means little to the aggressor SL. What they need is for good men to do something.

Menotah is a member of the CDT Bloc, they have more then enough alliances willing to help them out if they need it.

I already stated my qualms with your actions, I can see any alliance defending themselves or another alliance as a just cause, but in this case they do not need the help, its a 7 man rogue team here.

You seem to be merely using the word 'moralist' in your AA as a tool of propaganda, your actions do not show any higher level of morality then any other alliance on bob, you are a 'moralist' alliance, where is the morality in your actions here? You are merely attacking an alliance because you have the opportunity to do so without fear of retribution. True morality in this situation, would prompt you to obtain peace in this war, not contribute further to it.

Let's do a quick recap of events:

1. TMF member gets attacked by SL member, with the intention of starting an alliance war

2. I go to negotiate with SL about getting peace and reparations.

3. SL shows no intention of giving peace, or reparations. SL leader suggests attacking my alliance using their full force.

4. TORN comes in, SL decides to undercut our initial reparations amount sixfold.

5. SL leaders act with the utmost of disrespect toward the Moralist Front.

6. brennan s chambre decides to give them the benefit of the doubt, accepts reparations and peace on his own.

7. TMF realizes that SL is composed entirely of jackasses who attack small alliances for kicks who just scraped very close to being held accountable for their actions.

What would be the moral thing to do in this situation? Walk away? I'm sure the Southern Union had plenty of support that they could call on to deal with this. Same with Menotah's "allies" in CDT, who were clearly showing the initiative in protecting their friends. There is nothing morally righteous about washing your hands of something like this. We didn't.

No.

SL offered the bargain basement reps amount of 20k (by the way, SL, downsgun.gif on that one), TMF gave that one a good objection.gif, the agrieved nation said he'd settle for 500k, then it came to TMF's attention that the cash was likely not to come at all and that SL was in fact a serial offender. Vilien and The Moralist Front naturally came upon the conclusion that Digiterra is best served not with a cash exchange and walk-away, but with a serious reckoning for SL. That is the morality. Nations are ATM cash machines, money means little to the aggressor SL. What they need is for good men to do something.

The supremacy league wanted peace with the Moralist front, so it is safe to assume they would pursue peace with Menotah if they had the chance, every nation ruler can make mistakes.

The slaughter of citizens of the Supremacy League's nations does not seem appropriate in this situation, the 'Moralist' front, should of exercised some morality and tried to bring peace to this situation. The nations of the Moralist Front are doing nothing at the moment except contributing further to this bloodshed.

Let's do a quick recap of events:

1. TMF member gets attacked by SL member, with the intention of starting an alliance war

2. I go to negotiate with SL about getting peace and reparations.

3. SL shows no intention of giving peace, or reparations. SL leader suggests attacking my alliance using their full force.

4. TORN comes in, SL decides to undercut our initial reparations amount sixfold.

5. SL leaders act with the utmost of disrespect toward the Moralist Front.

6. brennan s chambre decides to give them the benefit of the doubt, accepts reparations and peace on his own.

7. TMF realizes that SL is composed entirely of jackasses who attack small alliances for kicks who just scraped very close to being held accountable for their actions.

What would be the moral thing to do in this situation? Walk away? I'm sure the Southern Union had plenty of support that they could call on to deal with this. Same with Menotah's "allies" in CDT, who were clearly showing the initiative in protecting their friends. There is nothing morally righteous about washing your hands of something like this. We didn't.

The same answer I give to Schattenmann applies to you.

The united citizens of Shireland have an overwhelming sense of grief in this situation, we will have 1 minute national silence today at 1pm, to remember the fallen unarmed citizens from the Supremacy League who were slain needlessly in the name of false morality

Edited by Jack Diorno

The supremacy league wanted peace with the Moralist front, so it is safe to assume they would pursue peace with Menotah if they had the chance, every nation ruler can make mistakes.

The slaughter of citizens of the Supremacy League's nations does not seem appropriate in this situation, the 'Moralist' front, should of exercised some morality and tried to bring peace to this situation. The nations of the Moralist Front are doing nothing at the moment except contributing further to this bloodshed.

The same answer I give to Schattenmann applies to you.

The united citizens of Shireland have an overwhelming sense of grief in this situation, we will have 1 minute national silence today at 1pm, to remember the fallen unarmed citizens from the Supremacy League who were slain needlessly in the name of false morality

I'm looking for those helpless citizens, but I can't find a single Supremacy League nation that wasn't involved in unprovoked attacks on other alliances. There's nothing better than poorly thought out outrage.

Edited by Vilien

I'm looking for those helpless citizens, but I can't find a single Supremacy League nation that wasn't involved in unprovoked attacks on other alliances. There's nothing better than poorly thought out outrage.

Maybe they have been buried under a mountain of rubble.

They pursued peace with your alliance, they could of pursued peace with Menotah given the chance, you should have shown them the error of their ways and the light that morality could shine into their lives.

Maybe they have been buried under a mountain of rubble.

They pursued peace with your alliance, they could of pursued peace with Menotah given the chance, you should have shown them the error of their ways and the light that morality could shine into their lives.

Sir, I apologize profusely for my actions. Next time I'll be sure to shine the flickering flashlight of careful neutrality on aggressor nations.

oh, Very clever.

No, I read it. And the fact that one Micro Alliance had to pull in a major alliance to "show some muscle" with another micro alliance is pathetic.

And you call yourselves Moralists?

I was not aware that actually using your protectorate treaty was immoral.

Personally I would have had my alliance attack first and if it came to the point where we might lose then I would call in backup. However since they are both small alliances if one alliance would have hit the other right before update and once again right after that should have been enough to have Sl in a corner. And it isnt that unmoral for an alliance to want to eradicate another alliance that returns kindness with nothing but absolute rudeness.

No.

Schattenmann I think that I may just hate you for making me agree with you so strongly here.

Vilien keep fighting the good fight.

Yeah, can you believe that we used the power of our allies in order to try and get peace? I'm sure you wouldn't ever use your protectors in a situation like this. You'd just charge right in, guns blazing, with no back-up. Right.

We don't go around picking fights with others. We stick to ourselves most of the times, If one of our nations is attacked by a rouge or tech raider then we deal with it oursleves. The only time our allies or protectors woudl get involved is if it was an alliance wide war or if we were out right attacked but a much larger alliance. You know nothing about me or the Soviet Union and furthermore lets not forget that you suddenly decided to start trash talking me and the alliance when we haven't done a damn thing to you. So don't act supprised that we have a negative opinion of you now.

We don't go around picking fights with others. We stick to ourselves most of the times, If one of our nations is attacked by a rouge or tech raider then we deal with it oursleves. The only time our allies or protectors woudl get involved is if it was an alliance wide war or if we were out right attacked but a much larger alliance. You know nothing about me or the Soviet Union and furthermore lets not forget that you suddenly decided to start trash talking me and the alliance when we haven't done a damn thing to you. So don't act supprised that we have a negative opinion of you now.

Get it right, Vilien and TMF didn't start this but I am confident they will finish it.

Velken, what are you trying to do here, flex?