New Sith Order

Krunk the Great

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen to Bane:

“Equality is a lie…A myth to appease the masses. Simply look around and you will see the lie for what it is! There are those with power, those with the strength and will to lead. And there are those meant to follow—those incapable of anything but servitude and a meager, worthless existence”

Please choose a side and follow this door if you choose the winners one: http://newsithorder.info/boards/index.php

Zannah: "I knew you had the strength to defeat them, Master. That is why I didn't come to your aid during the battle."

Bane: "And what if you were wrong? What if they had somehow killed me?"

Zannah: "Then you would have been weak, unworthy of being Dark Lord of the Sith. And you would have deserved to die."

Bane: "Precisely."

Edited by Senekis

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

"What do you wish to hear? That I once believed in the code of the Jedi? That I felt the call of the Sith, that perhaps, once, I held the galaxy by its throat? That for every good work that I did, I brought equal harm upon the galaxy? That perhaps what the greatest of the Sith Lords knew of evil, they learned from me?" - Kreia

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...