Zhadum reveals NPO information: organized logs

Viluin

This discussion fails to even address a critical point. How does one define victory? What are the conditions by which one "wins"? It is entirely possible for both sides to win a war, if each side has differing objectives.

A better stated question might be who gained or lost the most influence. The answer I believe leaves little to dispute.

You know, that sounds mighty close to you saying you won the Karma war.

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet 3 million dongs Vladimir can write an essay proving they won Karma too.

I must second this. :awesome:

However, it might be more difficult now he's actually stated that Pacifica lost (see my thread for details.) Well, actually, thinking about it..... he could probably prove it anyway. I mean, he's Vladimir.

Edited by The Lonely Man

I must second this. :awesome:

However, it might be more difficult now he's actually stated that Pacifica lost (see my thread for details.) Well, actually, thinking about it..... he could probably prove it anyway. I mean, he's Vladimir.

The bet's off, by the way, if he should leave Pacifica and start dumping logs of his own. I would then put my $3 million on that thread delivering quality family entertainment.