Poison Clan Announcement

Derwood1

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What, is purple third in your book? I'm thinking your ranking system is skewed. :v:

I think you'd find considerable disagreement in regards to number of nations being the only thing that matters in regards to the spheres. Nonetheless, black is pretty win, I won't contest that, and PC made a wise decision moving there.

What? Pshh, purple's farther back than that. My ranking system is straight nations.

Black: 4098

Blue: 3894

Aqua: 3761

Orange: 2875 (way off in the distance! hahahaha)

Then the rest of the spheres are either "okay" (e.g., purple, white, green, red with about 2k nations), or "ugly" (anything less than "no team", i.e., maroon with 1200... pink, brown, yellow sub 1000.)

The good thing about these various determining factors is that no matter what way you spin it, black comes out on top. And PC's entrance to black will allow us to keep our slight edge in nukes. :P

What I meant was that the smaller spheres get smaller and the bigger spheres get bigger. That is a worrying development.

After I posted my last reply I realized your intent. I apologize, as it was a reactionary statement I made.

With that said, this has been common since I started playing this game. Large spheres dominate the game. However, it does rotate. I remember when black was hurting badly, and although I doubt to see that happen again; other spheres will rebound in time. Some never have and never will.

What I meant was that the smaller spheres get smaller and the bigger spheres get bigger. That is a worrying development.

It's because other spheres can't get their stuff together.

Black used to be 3rd, and now look at us. I attribute our success to DV and NOIR.