Poison Clan Announcement

Derwood1

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's be honest, this is like Sparta telling Legion they suck at fighting. Yeah, they do, but it's not like Sparta is actually any good at it themselves.

That being said, I'm a big fan of this move.

Or like you telling someone they don't have class ;)

EDIT: Oh, and welcome to black PC.

Edited by Matthew Conrad

Yes, but what's oddly missing from those stats is the "epically awesome" statistic, in which white is greater than all other teams combined. Not sure why exactly it's not there.

Best of luck to you Poison Clan on Black, you've got some fine allies to help you out there.

I'll cut you deal, I'll admit that STA is indeed "epically awesome"...I found myself on the opposite end of some of White's cannons during the Karma War.

Can we now conclude that something needs to be done to make the spheres more interesting? How about adding some more scarcity? The way this is going we will end up with 2 big spheres. Black and Aqua.

Blue is in second place in my book (they have more nations than aqua, and really, nations are the only thing that matter in regards to the spheres). Imagine my surprise not long ago when I was celebrating black's ascension to number one (in nations), and then I noticed we also had first place in strength, nukes, and score.

Anyway, glad to see the black superpower. This was the idea behind DV and NOIR. Start somewhere in the middle of the pack, but encourage new nation and alliance development on our sphere. It's good for everybody... err, everyone on black.

Blue is in second place in my book (they have more nations than aqua, and really, nations are the only thing that matter in regards to the spheres).

What, is purple third in your book? I'm thinking your ranking system is skewed. :v:

I think you'd find considerable disagreement in regards to number of nations being the only thing that matters in regards to the spheres. Nonetheless, black is pretty win, I won't contest that, and PC made a wise decision moving there.

What, is purple third in your book? I'm thinking your ranking system is skewed. :v:

I think you'd find considerable disagreement in regards to number of nations being the only thing that matters in regards to the spheres. Nonetheless, black is pretty win, I won't contest that, and PC made a wise decision moving there.

Purple would be 5th, just ahead of white.

Let's expand on this for a moment.

Tier 1 Teams

Black

Aqua

Blue

Orange

Tier 2 Teams

Purple

White

Green

---Challenge Line---

Maroon