Poison Clan Announcement

Derwood1

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love you guys, good luck on Black. That's the least I can give our long-time allies though I feel the need to throw in a little more...

So if you would just step into my office for some jello-shots off KX's man breasts... :ehm:

Edited by Emperor Marx

Ha ha ha! Wow I didn't think the Pink team could get any worse than it already is, but here we are!

Don't worry, Poison Clan, I still hate you and will see you dead someday.

You'll be waiting a long time to see Poison Clan dead, hopefully the bitterness doesn't eat you alive first.

Ahh, but I meant established alliances, and actually unified as in PWN and whatever the other one is. :P

Not all of Pink is in or sided with PWN. With PC's move to Black, the largest alliance on Pink is (if I remember right) Wolfpack, which has never been part of PWN.

Edited by Lord Boris

Not all of Pink is in or sided with PWN. With PC's move to Black, the largest alliance on Pink is (if I remember right) Wolfpack, which has never been part of PWN.

The only alliance not associated with PWN/PWNAGE is Wolfpack and according to their wiki they are multi. They are only about 33% pink and its required for PWN signatories to be at least 50%.

Ha ha ha! Wow I didn't think the Pink team could get any worse than it already is, but here we are!

Don't worry, Poison Clan, I still hate you and will see you dead someday.

Cant wait for that day

The Sith have mentally defeated yet another Pink alliance. My reign as Pink Viceroy has truly been a fruitful one.

sure you did

Good luck on Black. Green is still the sphere of win.

Hi, my name is General Ozujsko. We haven't met. I'd like to introduce you to a screen titled "Team Statistics" It's pretty neat.

At the top, you'll see the stats for the Black sphere. About halfway to the bottom you'll see the stats for the Green sphere. By comparing the two teams in different categories, you will see that Black is indeed "full" of win, while Green possesses only "some" win.

There's a chart to help explain this, too.

Enjoy!

Hi, my name is General Ozujsko. We haven't met. I'd like to introduce you to a screen titled "Team Statistics" It's pretty neat.

At the top, you'll see the stats for the Black sphere. About halfway to the bottom you'll see the stats for the Green sphere. By comparing the two teams in different categories, you will see that Black is indeed "full" of win, while Green possesses only "some" win.

There's a chart to help explain this, too.

Enjoy!

Yes, but what's oddly missing from those stats is the "epically awesome" statistic, in which white is greater than all other teams combined. Not sure why exactly it's not there.

Best of luck to you Poison Clan on Black, you've got some fine allies to help you out there.