Shut up

baseballer790

Okay, as you all well know, Admin has made changes. WAIT!! Before you decide not to read this topic, I am not complaining about the changes I am telling the people who are complaining about them to stop! 1st off if you are active on these forums you would be seeing a lot of "Oh no! My NS dropped, this change is sooooooo stupid!" Think what you want but this change in no way effected your nation! What I mean is, you still have the same amount of citizens. I had like 10,000 citizens before and after the update! You are still making the same amount of money from taxes that you were before the update. You still have everything!

Now all of you people that were in the top 5% and are now whining that you can't buy nukes anymore because you are not in the top five percent anymore, that your fault. Don't whine if your Nation Strength was artificially inflated from tech and admin made the game more realistic and now you are where you should be. So former 5 percent people... shut up and buy infrastructure, is it really that hard.

Also remember EVERYONE was effected by this change! It wasn't just you! I lost 5,000 Nation Strength I am not complaining. Some very large nations lost like 30,000 NS, you don't see them complaining. It is just a number, thats all. Its not like your nation got killed or anything. Personally, I think infra is way more important then tech.

The game was made more challenging, I like challenges. So stop complaining. Admin is brilliant! Without him you wouldn't have Cybernations!

There you go. Another friendly rant from grobend123. That is all. Oh and STOP COMPLAINING AND BUY INFRA!

-grobend123 :rolleyes:

good post (even though it's probably useless as it will fall on deaf ears), but if you were in my NS range i would declare on you for your sig. please change it. it's probably the most annoying sig i have ever seen. and there have been some doosies around here

We all have opinions, respect them. So logn as they aren't breaking any of the rules, they are allowed to express their opinions. If they are "Annoying" you, that is the good thing about the internet - it is easier to just not read their posts and go on your way.

We all have opinions, respect them. So logn as they aren't breaking any of the rules, they are allowed to express their opinions. If they are "Annoying" you, that is the good thing about the internet - it is easier to just not read their posts and go on your way.

I was expressing my opinion, this is a friendly rant made to educate the people about the change and how it really doesn't matter. lol I sound like a senator or a teacher.

good post (even though it's probably useless as it will fall on deaf ears), but if you were in my NS range i would declare on you for your sig. please change it. it's probably the most annoying sig i have ever seen. and there have been some doosies around here

He's not in my range...already checked..lol

I wouldn't declare war on you unless you pissed me off.

The sentiment is very appreciated, but please don't start a thread with any phrase/word/etc like "shut up" again. yo mama/Esau of Isaac, please watch your language. idriveavw, thanks for pointing that out about the sig.

Discussion of game changes/criticism/critique/suggestions/differing opinions...all of this is permitted and in fact encouraged, as long as the tone remains respectful (not demanding or demeaning) and participants remain open to bouncing things off of each other and the game staff (particularly admin). Thanks all.