Some news from Purple

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't give a reason or anything..

I don't like that you guys are criticizing at MK just as MK is to you. When I was in Purple, I was said never to critizise and always be polite, but now some of you are critizise MK. IMO, just ignore them. I don't like what they are doing now, but I see it a lot more from them so I expect it :P. [OOC]I still like or should I say liked you guys until I was kicked out of the Olympus channel.[/OOC]

Edited by Ryan Greenberg

I don't like that you guys are trolling at MK just as MK is to you. When I was in Purple, I was said never to troll and always be polite, but now some of you are trolling MK. IMO, just ignore them. I don't like what they are doing now, but I see it a lot more from them so I expect it :P. [OOC]I still like or should I say liked you guys until I was kicked out of the Olympus channel.[/OOC]

How do you feel about my new position as King of Purple?

We are evil and bad, and you are good and popular. I get it, so now I am learning from da best.

Not evil and bad, you guys have just been in it to win it, and sometimes to win it you've got to throw some people, allies or not, under the bus. :P

Hey, you guys claimed that jokes made on the forums were threats against you. Turnabout is fair play :D

I don't believe we've made any such claims, other than pertaining to one comment made by ChairmanHal, which didn't really seem like much of a joke (as laughable as it was).

We're at 15. Thanks for playing though.

He was referencing Legion, not OMFG. Check the AA of the person he was quoting. ;)

The MK award is cute. No sarcasm, I really mean it. Do we get one though for saying and doing what so many others want to? :awesome:

Congratulations to all those who were awarded for their contributions on the Purple Sphere.

P.S. Really, MK, that bored to junk up an announcement like this. Sheesh. Find something else to do.

Edited by Bilrow

Congratulations to all those who were awarded for their contributions on the Purple Sphere.

P.S. Really, MK, that bored to junk up an announcement like this. Sheesh. Find something else to do.

Really as much as we love the attention, it wasn't just MK here.

You deliver a worthy thread and we'll deliver properly apportioned junk.

About ChairmanHal:

Indeed.

Now perhaps the posturing can be reduced a little here.

I'll tell you this: most important Purple decision-makers do not frequently post on these forums. Locke and I are probably the most senior Purple government members who post here much; Locke is third in command in Invicta's power structure and I am ... well it's complex, as technically as Senator I report directly to the President, but I am less senior than him. :)

Hey now, surely my post count doesnt count for naught!

Purple, I'm really happy for you, and I'm gonna let you finish in a bit, but Stumpy had one of the best -bama's of all time.

Yeah, that was honestly the best I could do. It's late.

I seriously lol'd. I don't care how old, this was a quality post.