Some news from Purple

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, I love it when people imply the destruction of the alliance I'm in in a very passive-aggressive manner.

Then let's speak plainly.

MK has enemies that range a large portion of the color wheel. I don't need to threaten you or your alliance even once.

I do however find the fact that several MK members decided to jump on my remarks like they were raw meat at a hyena convention rather amusing. :lol1:

MK has enemies that range a large portion of the color wheel. I don't need to threaten you or your alliance even once.

I do however find the fact that several MK members decided to jump on my remarks like they were raw meat at a hyena convention rather amusing. :lol1:

I think I'd like to echo a fellow MKer's words when I say... -Bama something about it.

-Bama

Luckily MK is strong like some of their friends ;)

Cool story bro, that should be fun.

-Bama

Oh the irony.

I think you'd find that MK is instead rather amused by your empty posturing.