NATO calls it like it is....

Lenny N Karl

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anu Drake: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home wine making course, and I forgot how to drive?

help drive the van...

Colonel Fury: Leonard Nimoy? What are you doing here?

Leonard Nimoy: Wherever there is mystery and the unexplained, cosmic forces shall draw me near.

Colonel Fury: [flippantly] Uh-huh.

Hot Dog Vendor: Hey Spock, what do you want on your hot dog?

Leonard Nimoy: Surprise me.

Karl: I'm not sure which code is better. The six is closer to the three, so ya got convenience there. But the nine has less to do with Satan, which is a plus in this religious world of ours.

Njero: What really burns me up is they didn't give us one word of warning.

Karl: What do you mean? They ran those TV commercials about it, and that big radio campaign.

Lenny: Don't forget the leaflets they dropped from the Space Shuttle, and the two weeks we all spent at area code camp.

Njero: Not a single word of warning.

Fuhrer: Dear Lord.. The gods have been good to me. For the first time in my life, everything is absolutely perfect just the way it is. So here’s the deal: You freeze everything the way it is, and I won’t ask for anything more. If that is OK, please give me absolutely no sign. OK, deal.