CNRP Map Thread and Rules

Elrich von Richt

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And we are supposed to know he was suspended...how exactly?

Because he told us? hurr

Then what's the purpose of a lock?

So that if you're gone for the weekend or week or ten days or whatever, you won't have to be worried about getting attacked or something during that period.

I'd like to reiterate my claims here to the area noted in my factbook (link in signature) I know it's small so it will eventually be accidently wiped off the face of the planet in ignorance, but as always, there really isn't a need to have a massive nation at the current time.

-Zarfef

Until you actually use the World Map for scaling, and edit it yourself, i'm not fixing it.

I understand you want 'border perfection' but bugging us every few pages, on this map thread and the last, won't make a difference unless we have something to relate off of, other than a wikipedia map.

Expect an update:

Elrich, the new update has put italica while it wiped my KoC territory in northern somalia. The dimensions of KoC colony in Bosaso has been represented in earlier maps. Italica can only claim territory outside of the small enclave i own. Please make the necessary corrections during the next update, Thank you.

Until you actually use the World Map for scaling, and edit it yourself, i'm not fixing it.

I understand you want 'border perfection' but bugging us every few pages, on this map thread and the last, won't make a difference unless we have something to relate off of, other than a wikipedia map.

I brought it up a total of twice, and I've been sure to be courteous each time; that's hardly bugging. And given that I made my image from the world map, I'm fairly certain it is on a 1:1 scale.

Elrich, the new update has put italica while it wiped my KoC territory in northern somalia. The dimensions of KoC colony in Bosaso has been represented in earlier maps. Italica can only claim territory outside of the small enclave i own. Please make the necessary corrections during the next update, Thank you.

Just for !@#$s and giggles, I can confirm this via the RP thread we had. :P

I brought it up a total of twice, and I've been sure to be courteous each time; that's hardly bugging. And given that I made my image from the world map, I'm fairly certain it is on a 1:1 scale.

^

This is true. I know the worldmap he used for it, and it's exactly the same the current map is based on. Unless someone changed the size of the old worldmap, it should be a mere matter of copy/paste.

Could you please change my northern border to be consistant with the RL state of New South Wales, Change my asian region to just mainland malaysia, and rename all my land 'New South Wales, or NSW, depending on what will fit. Would have done a map, but can't find a blank one. Will edit soon with link to RP.

EDIT: Link to RP

Edited by Silhouette