Sith-Imperial War

Hakaisha

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone even care anymore, really?

Why don't you two take this behind closed doors, instead of bringing this out into the open where everyone can see how ridiculous you both are.

Should have thought that through before lying to the world about whom attacked whom, and why peace was rejected.

Is that why your nations have been attacking other nations in the Sith, and why your response to my initial peace offers were ignored? You declared war, I'm giving you one.

Attacking because of the war ...And you never messaged me about any peace offers sorry. But if you even looked at the war screen you would see that the person who started this whole thing was given peace.

And lied about attacking who? did you even look at the sceenshot?

Edited by Hakaisha

It's interesting considering one of your members raided one of Sith Empire's members first. Whats even more interesting is that after I contacted the member being attacked, he refused to give a number for reps. I even offered to pay for them myself. I used to lead the alliance you're attacking, so I know the sorts of people you're dealing with. You're not doing much damage to morale or unity and considering they come from an offsite much larger than your alliance, be thankful they have not called in their friends to wipe your alliance from the map.

All I see here, are your members getting what they deserve for tech raiding.

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.as...h=Sith%20Empire

sithempireraid.jpg

We did not attack first.

Interesting. Where are you getting that image?
The War Screen a few days ago.
I'm sure.

Tell your men my troops enjoyed their tech and loot. :lol1:

You do know, peace is being negotiated?

All you're doing is causing more trouble.

Is that why your nations have been attacking other nations in the Sith, and why your response to my initial peace offers were ignored? You declared war, I'm giving you one.

And this thread delivers after all popcorn.gif

Also, I was unaware that the Sith Empire came from another forum. If they have that many friends, how come they weren't called in from the start?

Attacking because of the war ...And you never messaged me about any peace offers sorry. But if you even looked at the war screen you would see that the person who started this whole thing was given peace.

And lied about attacking who? did you even look at the sceenshot?

Gamerfett is still fighting it says. Also, MacGyver claimed you were on IRC, and when I asked him for numbers, he never gave any. He merely blustered. How's your blustering now Mac? I liekd your tech xD

EDIT: And if there is peace being worked on, why are you and your allies attacking?

Edited by Yuthura Ban

Gamerfett is still fighting it says. Also, MacGyver claimed you were on IRC, and when I asked him for numbers, he never gave any. He merely blustered. How's your blustering now Mac? I liekd your tech xD

That's because Macgyver still has get on the game....to you know make peace. You should have talked to me not anyone else, that was your first mistake.

Now if we could take this conversation on irc that would be great.

And this thread delivers after all popcorn.gif

Also, I was unaware that the Sith Empire came from another forum. If they have that many friends, how come they weren't called in from the start?

Oi, pass the popcorn Derek.

It's always fun to watch the monkeys throw crap at each other. Even if it loses it's charm about an hour through.

I thought NSO had declared on us when I saw the topic, so that sure as hell made me start thinking back to all the people I offended in the past 24 hours....

Note to self, don't check the headlines at 2am

Yes I know the sub title says "Sith declared on Imperial" but I just saw "Sith Imperial War"

I thought the same thing Skippy I'm sure you weren't the only one.

sithempireraid.jpg

We did not attack first.

Wait, wait, wait

You've waited a month to seek reps?

Hit submit too soon: 100,000 in reps isn't enough after you DoW'd on them for a raid that happened a month ago at what would be around 1,000 nation strength (assuming that the nation grew 1,000 strength in a month)?

Edited by Fireandthepassion

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=323368

Might want to tell this nation to stop tech raiding, and start fighting the war. ;)

Is Nor involved in this now?

Yuthura Ban resigned from Nordreich to help his old friends in Sith Empire, but I can't say that I am very happy that he was still using the "Nordreich" AA when he attacked members of Galactic Imperium.

I hope that both parties soon can come to a satisfactory peaceful solution.

Wait, wait, wait

You've waited a month to seek reps?

Hit submit too soon: 100,000 in reps isn't enough after you DoW'd on them for a raid that happened a month ago at what would be around 1,000 nation strength (assuming that the nation grew 1,000 strength in a month)?

No we waited for a month for them to reply to our demands for reps. and no he lost more than 100,000 when he was attacked. And the Dow'd was not for a raid that happened a month ago, it was for them attacking our members this month.