Colony population

Haflinger

Pretty simple question: does it add on to your terrestrial population, or does it just set a minimum below which your population cannot drop?

i.e. does it provide an immediate economic benefit apart from the happiness boost associated with the colony, or is the population there just in case of your nation getting ZIed?

If you move it (for 100% efficiency), does your population automatically reset, or can you choose not to reset the number?

Fortunately, there are two relocation options for the colony. The first option is to just move the colony, and it costs the same as relocating your base. The second option costs ten times that amount, and resets the colony's population storage based on your current population. Hopefully mine resources work similarly.

Fortunately, there are two relocation options for the colony. The first option is to just move the colony, and it costs the same as relocating your base. The second option costs ten times that amount, and resets the colony's population storage based on your current population. Hopefully mine resources work similarly.

Yeah, the mine's the same deal. You can either pay a little to move it or a lot to move it and get randomly assigned new bonus resources.