Tech Deals

StaticRoar

Yes, though it's bad to have tanks unless you're in wartime, at least at your size. Though once you get some cash on hand, I'd buy 30 lvl1 fighters and 20 lvl1 bombers. The upkeep on an airforce is pretty cheap and they can do wonders in war. Also, another general tip is to never keep CM's on hand, you always buy then fire right away. They needlessly inflate your NS, opening you up to be hit by stonger people. Also, they cost a decent bit in bills and can be destroyed by enemy attacks.

I have almost 2 mil because I got aid for doing a trade. I originally had 3 mil, but I bought 50 tech, and bought enough infrastructure and soldiers to get a harbor. If I don't plan on going to war any time soon, should I not buy the aircrafts now? Also, what are CM's and NS?

I have almost 2 mil because I got aid for doing a trade. I originally had 3 mil, but I bought 50 tech, and bought enough infrastructure and soldiers to get a harbor. If I don't plan on going to war any time soon, should I not buy the aircrafts now? Also, what are CM's and NS?

Getting aircraft at your size is somwhate of a personal preference thing; I'd like'em on my nation (and indeed did have them from my first day of existance), but if don't think you'll need 'em feel free to drop them. The primary argument to have them on hand is that they're expensive to buy, so it's better to buy them when you know you have money then in an uncertain future. Also, they're less of a strain on bills than tank. But again, your call on this I'd say, there's good reasons to have or to not have an airforce at your size. Also, mteague93 is correct on the meaning of CM and NS.

Getting aircraft at your size is somwhate of a personal preference thing; I'd like'em on my nation (and indeed did have them from my first day of existance), but if don't think you'll need 'em feel free to drop them. The primary argument to have them on hand is that they're expensive to buy, so it's better to buy them when you know you have money then in an uncertain future. Also, they're less of a strain on bills than tank. But again, your call on this I'd say, there's good reasons to have or to not have an airforce at your size. Also, mteague93 is correct on the meaning of CM and NS.

How should I spend my 2 mil? Here's my nation: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=354060

How should I spend my 2 mil? Here's my nation: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=354060

I would save for now, honestly. Wait until you get a full trade circle in. If you don't want to drop any of your current trade partners, go for Marble and Wheat for your last trade slot. If you're willing to revamp, I'll draft up a full circle. Hold off on collecting for a while, just pay bills. Also, of course make sure to save enough to pay off debts. When you've got some cash built up, blow it infra, buying improvements ever 1000 citizens. Factories are your friend, Foreign Ministry can come before or after them, then alternate stadiums and banks.

Also, how much would it cost if I would want to go from 50 to 100 tech?

Now, my math is probably wrong on this, but I think it's around $2,414,000. Took this calc, checked gold because you have it, typed in 100 tech, multipled the tech per level cost by 100 and subtracted 816K from the number given, which makes $2,414,000. Someone double check me on that to make sure.

20 bombers is too many, way to many.If you find an alliance, and join all these questions will be somewhere on their forums and you can ask for clarification from more experience members. My suggestion to you is investigate an alliance that you feel comfortable with and join one.

Never buy over 50 tech.When it is sent out and accepted you go to zero tech and then purpose 50 more.There is a cheaper way to purchase tech but it is proprietary to membership in an alliance.Gold lowers your purchase of tech therefore if you sell tech 100 for 3 million you net is somewhere around 1,300,000 for each 100 tech you purchase, given that you purchase 50 at a time and it is accepted before you purchase another 50.Tech cost also lower if you get microchips as a bonus trade set, increases your take even more.

30 tech allows you to buy lvl1 airplanes, once bought they are yours unless you decom them or lose them in battle. To replace them you would have to purchase 30 tech if your in a war and lost them.They also cost a upkeep cost.

This address(http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Religion) will help with religious choice.This address helps with government choice (http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Government)

Here another link to a defunct Alliance war guide http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/NADC_War_Guide. Be aware that it is outdated.

Edited by Yggdrazil

20 bombers is too many, way to many.If you find an alliance, and join all these questions will be somewhere on their forums and you can ask for clarification from more experience members. My suggestion to you is investigate an alliance that you feel comfortable with and join one.

Magic number is 20 bomber strength. This can be accomplished by 20 lvl1's or 3 lvl9's (a bit of overlap but 20 is mathmatically possible here), or any combination inbetween.

If you find an alliance, and join all these questions will be somewhere on their forums and you can ask for clarification from more experience members. My suggestion to you is investigate an alliance that you feel comfortable with and join one.

Sound advice. Many alliances will even have an academy where there will be guides on this kind of stuff and mentors are there along the way to answer any of your questions.

I believe we have sufficiently answered the OP's question about tech deals and then some. Nice work everyone! I'm locking this now, but feel free to ask any other unrelated gameplay questions you might think of in a new topic, StaticRoar.