The Legion!!

Indoslavokia

You guys have unfairly started war with this small alliance. You accused a single man of "using The Legion's name." He quite perfectly agreed to pay reparations. He also agreed to accept any punishment that our alliance threw at him! But yet you still demand that he makes a public apology. He does not.

After all this, you declare war on an entire, completely weaker, alliance! I think that this should go with out saying that your apology will be declined. We will NOT apologize for this. We will not give your guys the satisfaction of this.

Members of The Legion, I ask that you consider what your government is doing. I ask that you too will realize that The Legion has gone corrupt. The Legion is making a terrible, outstanding error in this! It is completely uncalled for! I do not demand reparations, for it is unnecessary. I do not demand an apology letter. I do not demand anything from The Legion, but for them to realize that they are making an error.

That is your apology thread pezstar, that is the only thing you will get from me. I can not tolerate your actions any further.

This is my "apology" letter,

Thanks for listening,

Indo

P.S. Every nation that declared war on me was given a warn level in-game for war slot filling. I DO NOT want the members of The Legion getting banned for their governments mistake.

ur still doin it rong.

I'd suggest talking to your government about an attitude adjustment first, then check out how things should go. Because if Evil Lord Doom wants to be an @$$hat, then you will never get this or any other situation resolved. Aid fraud as an alliance and at least one of your leadership not wanting to cooperate regarding someone else who stole aid is not a situation where you can be making demands.

I am requesting a ban on these forums because I will be recreating my nation soon.

Your behavior on these forums is dispicable. Your attempts to use the Legion name to extort money from STA is worse. Additionally, you will quickly find that the legion nations "sitting" in your war slots will be "sitting" idlly no longer. You can enjoy ZI.

I see it is your intention to create a new nation. Well you are going to have to wait 20 days until your old one is deleted, becuase we arent going to let you delete. We'll keep your war slots filled.

Cheers!