Announcement from the New Sith Order

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Except Toddlers dont go around bullying others while hiding behind mommy. poor comparison.

Think of it as a wild animal that just needs to be put down

*adds wickedj to the list of random people that troll NSO whenever they can*

Who are you anyway?

Whoa! I finally earned a ribbon! Wow, it was a long trek and I would like to thank the body, the dark council, the marauders, the knights, and the dark lord. Without you all I could never have earned this ribbon.

Woo! Ribbons, $%&@ yea!

You guys have always done everything with a good sense of style, whether or not I agreed with your actions. Although I never got to fight in a war with NSO, I did get you know some of you guys better on the channels.

Here's to another six months, and whatever you guys do next, entertain me. :awesome:

Same question to you..

I can answer that for you. Heft is Heft. He is one of the more well spoken of the NSO members I have seen. You'll see him contributing to the discussion when it's important.

Edit: Heyman hesitated. :v:

Edited by Heyman

Same question to you..

He is Heft, Sith Lord of NSO. His positive presence here is expected.

You are wickedj, CSN* parent of children abducted and eaten by NSO. No? Well I don't know then..

Edited by SpoiL

redflag1.png

nsoannouncementbanner.png

Today, the New Sith Order celebrates six months of existence. When I first endeavored on this project on more or less a whim I had just a handful of supporters and quite a few detractors.

Quite the opposite really. Your supporters were numerically superior to those against you. This was the intel gathered from an unbiased approached, which many were quite frankly shocked from. ;)

Congratulations, your alliance deserves it. Here is to another great 6 months.

Edited by Ejayrazz

Which would include him. He served on your first council thingy.

I think he deserves a medal. You can check me on that, but I'm sure your internal records will prove me right.

His alliance seniority is 132 days, so he was overlooked. You're right, he was one of the first to join. His name will be added. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.