Pettion: To get Aircraft Tech Requirements Down.

land o lakes

Choose yes to sign pettion.  

241 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i say yes

as i want the tech requiraments DOWN!

as i was ready for level 7 aircraft (for defence reasons)

and i can't get it becuase i'm 250 tech short

I can only get lvl 6 despite having lvl 9's before.

Now as my air force is 1/2 9, 1/2 6 I have decide which fighters to send into combat.

Honestly I'm fine with this new change in tech. requirement...

1. It compensates for all the whining we've seen about the tech change.
  2. Many nations are humongous... Nations at around 6k to 7k NS before had the 100 tech requirement. This change is to prolong the game per se.

Edited by Embereus

I'm unsure about the tech level that should be needed for each type of aircraft. However, when you need more tech to build a Bristol Blenheim than what you need to build a Nuclear weapon, something is wrong.

(I know that nobody with 75 Tech has really the opportunity to buy Nukes, however... It still sounds wrong.)

I think the tech required for nukes needs to be upped( not have it based on the top 5%). But your theory is flawed we Have had nukes (in real life ;) of course) since ww2 and the Tupolev Tu-160 is arguably one of the most advanced weapon platforms in use today. I think the tech levels should be raised since third rate countries could have nukes but not high tech aircraft (think north Korea or Iran)

You're not wrong, monkey theory. I also think that high tech aircraft require more Tech (and less Infra) than Nukes, but as it is now in game it's too much unbalanced. The fact is, that I mentioned the Blenheim, that is not even a jet, and not the Tu-160: that was done on purpose.

I didn't want to fully bring in the requirements for Nukes, but since you mentioned them... I personally believe that the Tech requirements should be raised (to somewhere around 150-200) and a huge Infrastructure level should be required also. The 5% requirement doesn't make much sense, instead.

And/or, the airplanes Tech requirements may be lowered a bit, but shall not be brought back to what they were before the update (that were surely too low).

One way or the other, Nukes less advanced than the Blenheim = bad.

• 2 weeks later...