Ground Attacks

King Kanczes

Hello all,

I know that when you perform a ground attack, you obviously have different types of Attacks to go with. Ive also heard that this affects the battle outcome more towards your favour, if you choose the right style with your percentage of victory.

Can someone please tell me which type of ground attack I should use with what percentage?

Thanks.

~ King K.

Attack type does not affect odds any way (you could easily test that) but rather the amount of casualties that are done (on both sides) with cautious being the least casualties and aggressive the most.

It's quite easy to test these things out in a war ;)

Attack type does not affect odds any way (you could easily test that) but rather the amount of casualties that are done (on both sides) with cautious being the least casualties and aggressive the most.

It's quite easy to test these things out in a war ;)

In terms of "raiding" the odds do mean a thing..

Well, that's what I have encountered.

However, in terms of most casuasties, you pretty right, I guess.

But again, there are random shots. Sometimes when I go planned, and have 60% battle odds, It tends to kill double MY soldiers and 3000tanks, in 1 turn.

:blink: I guess my nations must be bugged.

This is correct.