Judgment Ressurected

lonewolfe2015

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not really, right now any damage done can be shaken off in a few days. right now, its even possible to reroll and be a big nation at the end of the round.

there is always that, sure. however, if they play their cards right you won't be able to touch them later in the round if they win this war.

Well, it's about time. Although I suppose you could have left it until further into the round when more people had nukes to throw.

Bring it on.

Also, I'm sad that no-one from Black has seen fit to declare war on me.

No-one ever declares war on me.

Edited by Arrnea

The irony of people complaining about a bloc then recruiting people from SE to help make an even bigger bloc to try and curbstomp the first bloc is delicious and hypocritical.

again, we are in no way a bloc, the second that WOLF is nothing more than mere rubble, Judgement goes on its way, and starts beating the !@#$ out of each other, or anyone they see fit. There are no treaties here holding us together, in fact we could technically be !@#$%s and basically tell the rest of Judgement to $%&@ off and start helping WOLF. However, that's not going to happen, because the General !@#$%baggery that has been coming from WOLF has gone on for long enough, and now it's time to end it.

No pixels lost here thus far, in fact I've gained quite a bit in the past 3 hours or so... maybe you can help me with losing my pixels, or help me find some more...

sure, but i'm going to need you to declare on me, as my offensive slots are full

The irony of people complaining about a bloc then recruiting people from SE to help make an even bigger bloc to try and curbstomp the first bloc is delicious and hypocritical.

Yes, because taking out quiet a large bloc with small numbers makes sense. There is no irony.

again, we are in no way a bloc, the second that WOLF is nothing more than mere rubble, Judgement goes on its way, and starts beating the !@#$ out of each other, or anyone they see fit. There are no treaties here holding us together, in fact we could technically be !@#$%s and basically tell the rest of Judgement to $%&@ off and start helping WOLF. However, that's not going to happen, because the General !@#$%baggery that has been coming from WOLF has gone on for long enough, and now it's time to end it.

You're a bunch of alliances getting together to attack another bunch of alliances.

Play semantics all you want, but at least honest about it.

Everything I said was true.

lol, hope you packed a lunch cause we ain't going anywhere!

I do find it funny that you guys had to mix SE and TE together and recruit from SE.....guess we might do the same ;)

GL guys!

o/ WOLF

BG.

Isn't this fantastic though? Instead of ruining TE like so many people were crying about not 3 weeks ago, WOLF has accomplished to get more people to play.

/o WOLF

lol, hope you packed a lunch cause we ain't going anywhere!

I do find it funny that you guys had to mix SE and TE together and recruit from SE.....guess we might do the same ;)

GL guys!

o/ WOLF

BG.

Oh yes, because no one has ever recruited from SE before... get off your high horse and don't pull that BS, you know that TPF has recruited from SE, stop trying to make yourselves out to be all high and mighty.

You guys are retarded. I keep seeing you guys complaining about recruiting from SE. WHO CARES. ITS A GOOD THING! They are the ones who are saving this game, not wolf. Recruiting from SE = more people playing TE. Wolf claimed they were trying to save the game, pfft. Wolf is a complete joke. And this isn't a bloc. After were done stomping you, we will fight each other. Its TE, not SE.

Rome has not been sacked in 1000 years, you will not beat her armies :P

(ooc)we may be outnumbered, but then again when aren't we B) (/ooc)

Indeed, it has not existed since AD 493. Makes it rather hard to sack, but we'll do our best ;)

You're a bunch of alliances getting together to attack another bunch of alliances.

Play semantics all you want, but at least honest about it.

Everything I said was true.

you know, I'm rather surprised that you even know what the word semantics mean ClashPoint, considering that you cannot see the quite obvious difference between a bloc, and coalition.

Isn't this fantastic though? Instead of ruining TE like so many people were crying about not 3 weeks ago, WOLF has accomplished to get more people to play.

/o WOLF

This is where the total truth lies for all of us. Whether the complainers admit it or not. :lol1:

Good luck to EVERYONE.