Judgment Ressurected

lonewolfe2015

come up with an original !@#$@#$ name, Judgement was lame then and its lame now.

i wish for once someone would just say "we're attacking you b/c you're !@#$% bags"

Agreed. But to be fair, WOLF isn't original either, seeing how [ooc]my alliance in SE is named WOLF and it's over a year old[/ooc].

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed. But to be fair, WOLF isn't original either, seeing how [ooc]my alliance in SE is named WOLF and it's over a year old[/ooc].

this isn't SE. SE has no bearing on play here. Unless you're saying that you're SE is a !@#$ty alliance, then the wolf bloc and your alliance have very little in common aside from their name ;)

this isn't SE. SE has no bearing on play here. Unless you're saying that you're SE is a !@#$ty alliance, then the wolf bloc and your alliance have very little in common aside from their name ;)

The point of your and my post was that the name was unoriginal. <_<

Why do you think we are attacking them...:P

b/c MHA et all are making a power grab. In my experience MHA doesn't put their pixels on the line unless they stand to gain quite a bit as a result.

It has nothing to do with the size of their balls, just the size of their egos. Therein lies the problem.

And you guys couldnt wait till more into the round? Oh yea, because we know how to out econ play you guys.

perhaps king death, or perhaps we knew RE was going to attack MHA tonight, so we decided we would go pre-emptive on all of WOLF, since we knew you would retaliate to help them...

k

ooc: for the record i wasn't saying you're SE alliance is !@#$ty etc. and i think it might have come across that way. my bad

No, you didn't. I know exactly what you meant, but what you said didn't match what we were talking about, lol.

WOLF on SE is awesome, don't let anyone tell you otherwise!!

Did you not see RE declaring war on MHA? Our plans moved up a lot sooner because of said moves. We were gonna give you more time.

thats the dumbest thing i've ever heard. i want wolf dead as much as the next guy (mainly b/c of clash point) but seriously? give them more time? thats just plain idiotic.

thats the dumbest thing i've ever heard. i want wolf dead as much as the next guy (mainly b/c of clash point) but seriously? give them more time? thats just plain idiotic.

I don't care if you think it is dumb or not. This was not the planned day. The moment we were threatened we moved all plans up sooner, to attack sooner, changed plans.

The moment we were threatened by RE, I acted. And RE has declared on us before for suspicion, which I got through my talks with Tib. The others just got caught in the wake by being in WOLF.

You leave WOLF, let us know and we'll talk.

[ooc] there is a reason I said similar and not the same[/ooc]

this war should be lots of fun, if only I had an open attacking slot I'd be hitting me a maka...

So what does everyone want WOLF to do, disband WOLF? WOLF was mostly TPF allies to begin with. What makes anyone think that just because WOLF doesn't exist the alliances won't still help each other? (After all, it's more than just a bloc that counts.)

I don't care if you think it is dumb or not. This was not the planned day. The moment we were threatened we moved all plans up sooner, to attack sooner, changed plans.

The moment we were threatened by RE, I acted. And RE has declared on us before for suspicion, which I got through my talks with Tib. The others just got caught in the wake by being in WOLF.

You leave WOLF, let us know and we'll talk.

don't lump me in with that scum.