3rd Papal Election

KingChris

Pope  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

OOC: What percent lead do they have to have to be elected?

OOC: 66.67%. Unless the candidates are eliminated to two, in which case a simple majority is needed.

Oh yeah, and keep in mind that although the candidates are publically disclosed, the results of the conclave is not except for whether or not a Pope was elected.

Edited by KingChris

OOC: SO why do alot of people like Sokolov?

OOC: Im going to go out on a limb and say one: His name is inticing and Two: probably his views on the political questions. Nation leaders think with politics and want to see the guy who will support their regime in power, to add one more RP'able person who could back up said nation's moves.

If that made sence to anyone..

OOC: Im going to go out on a limb and say one: His name is inticing and Two: probably his views on the political questions. Nation leaders think with politics and want to see the guy who will support their regime in power, to add one more RP'able person who could back up said nation's moves.

If that made sence to anyone..

OOC; Made sense to me.

But I voted for him because his views are the ones that most closely align with my own, both IC and OOC-wise.

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

OOC: What's wrong with the voter turnout today?

IC: The Vatican has decided that unless this election has major differences from the other two, the choices will be narrowed down to two and the candidates will only need a simply majority.

OOC: I don't see what's so special about his name. And it's not because of my opinions, it's because I didn't expect him to do this well.

OOC: I'll take that as a compliment. :P

IC: As with the previous rounds, Sokolov is free to answer any question or topic of debate that will aid the voting process.

"A little over halfway into the election, Sokolov takes half of the votes. Unfortunately for him, he needs a minimum of eight more votes to take the election.

Also, in the next ballot, a new candidate, Neidhart, from Minillia Island, will be put on the ballot due to an overlook. We apologize for this inconvienence."