WOLF Revelations!

ihavenachos

So we have all seen the arguments for and against WOLF. Nasty Words and phrases like "Infra Hugers" and "Godless Heathen" have been thrown around by such notable names like Krunk and rtellez. Many entertaining squabbles have filled the Forums which is all fun and games until the truth hits the fan. very few people realize the TRUE IMPACT of WOLF on TE. This Young TE er went deep under cover into WOLF and found out horrible diabolical things. Now i know you fellow Forum followers wouldn't trust just the word of some random fellow but i have solid evidence! I STOLE WOLFS NACHOS. on these nachos were embed the secrets of WOLF. What follows is what is really going on in WOLF.

I. WOLF Leaders Pimp there wives

Proof? a excerpts of a conversation log on IRC:

[23:39] <@Folger> "WOLF LEADERS PIMP THEIR WIVES"

[23:39] <@Folger> "ONLY THE UGLY ONES" - FOLGER

Gabryal[TPF] is OFFICIALLY WASTED, he is pimping his wife

Two Top WOLF officials discussing how they go about Daily Life.

(Contact Folger and Gabryal For Prices)

II. WOLF Leaders Routinely Abuse small animals and on occasion have been known to start wars based on who can and cannot hold there liquor

Proof? Contrary to popular belief the reason that RE destroyed alliances like MHA and the Shadowmen was because the leadership of RE and these other alliances got together and had drinking games. rtellez complains alot about RE but the reason his alliance got annihilated was because he is a little girl who cannot hold his liquor while RE employs tanks like Folger to drink the opposition to death.

III. WOLF members are Avid Scientologist

WOLF WORSHIPS TOM CRUISE!

tom-cruise-oprahs-couch.jpg

This Perhaps is the most Startling revelation. On becoming WOLF members new players must recite the beliefs of Scientology and declare there unswerving allegiance to Tom Cruise. Other Reports indicate that in order to become a leader of a WOLF alliance you must knock up a subpar actress half your age and then cover the pregnancy and the newborn child for as long as possible.

As you can Clearly see WOLF is bad for TE. They are destroying TE and need to be STOPPED! So i call on you Loyal Forum readers to rally against the evil of WOLF and cause general Mayhem in TE. make Life bad for WOLF and never give up, Never Surrender. You are fighting the good fight folks!

rtellez complains alot about RE but the reason his alliance got annihilated was because he is a little girl who cannot hold his liquor while RE employs tanks like Folger to drink the opposition to death.

Hahaha... I am a "tank".

I think WOLF is bad for TE by taking the power, but you are making a run for their money.

Ugh.. when will it end?

I suppose that this is next level of anti-wolf nuttiness, I can give it points for at least being original.

Edited by Gabryal

Ugh.. when will it end?

I suppose that this is next level of anti-wolf nuttiness, I can give it points for at least being original.

Ugh..when will you stop posting anti anti-wolf posts. It's a game. I could care less unlike some. As I implied....this is a bad topic and does nothing except prove that Folger is even cooler.

Ugh..when will you stop posting anti anti-wolf posts. It's a game. I could care less unlike some. As I implied....this is a bad topic and does nothing except prove that Folger is even cooler.

I'm not anti-opposition, I'm anti-idiot. There are plenty of anti-wolf posts that are intelligent and well thought out, this isn't one of them, and the majority of them sound like they were written by raving loons ( this really isn't that far a stretch from what other people have posted ). WOLF is here, all I want you to do is come get in our face and take it to us in a fight. Do whatever it takes, it's a game, this is part of the game, it's a war game so fight, don't just whine :P

People take my first sentence, which has been repeated in various forms on at least a dozen threads, to heart. If I'm arguing with you, I think you're opinion and/or your words are idiotic. Prove me wrong or shut up about it, don't just keep on posting. I'm full in support of opposition.

If we were to vote on best DoW this round, it would go to CDT for DoW on SDF for being in WOLF

That's a brass check, emulate popsumpot ( did I just say that? ).

While the constant propaganda sprouted by WOLF members is incredibly annoying, semi-coherent garbage formed on no logical basis that results in nothing more than "teh world is going to die" hurts my eyes more.

If you dislike WOLF, I suggest you stop making a fool of yourself and making all of us look like idiots. Your silence on this issue is beneficial for the cause. For the greater good and the future of TE, please go away.

I'm not anti-opposition, I'm anti-idiot.

Pretty much this. Please go and learn how to formulate a good propaganda piece, read up on your Schattenmann perhaps, then come back and try again.

While the constant propaganda sprouted by WOLF members is incredibly annoying, semi-coherent garbage formed on no logical basis that results in nothing more than "teh world is going to die" hurts my eyes more.

My thoughts exactly.

If you dislike WOLF, I suggest you stop making a fool of yourself and making all of us look like idiots. Your silence on this issue is beneficial for the cause. For the greater good and the future of TE, please go away.

Pay attention people, this is the correct way to !@#$%* about WOLF

The worst part about WOLF is how they tell us not baw, yet they form a bloc. Now if they get hit you have %50 of TE jumping down your back. The other part about WOLF is their posting. It's god awful, just look at a post from Arrwhocares, Clashpoint, and even EmperorStrange(He's kinda cool though) They're kinda just saying the same thing... with the same words. It's not the fact that their snuggle [OOC] SE [/OOC] politics. It's the fact that they can't post. Half of what they say is "Stop Bawwing" the other half goes into the oddest things[OOC] OOC and SE crap [/OOC] That's what makes WOLF so bad. Even Gab can't help himself into going on about the oddest of things. And imho, he's the best poster for WOLF.

The worst part about WOLF is how they tell us not baw, yet they form a bloc. Now if they get hit you have %50 of TE jumping down your back. The other part about WOLF is their posting. It's god awful, just look at a post from Arrwhocares, Clashpoint, and even EmperorStrange(He's kinda cool though) They're kinda just saying the same thing... with the same words. It's not the fact that their snuggle [OOC] SE [/OOC] politics. It's the fact that they can't post. Half of what they say is "Stop Bawwing" the other half goes into the oddest things[OOC] OOC and SE crap [/OOC] That's what makes WOLF so bad. Even Gab can't help himself into going on about the oddest of things. And imho, he's the best poster for WOLF.

Question: Is there any reason you shouldn't stop BAWWWing?

Damn I thought we covered this already. Whining does nothing but make you look idiotic, not you in particular, you're one of the better anti-wolf posters, but the whining has to stop. Wolf is no where close to 50% we have a new round starting tonight and literally anything can happen, people know that. I just want some people to step up and fight. That's it, forming WOLF isn't against the rules of the game, it's just something else that people have to deal with. I really want people to step up and bring us down if they can, that's the correct response to something you don't like. Crush it.

I'll admit at one point, maybe, when I wasn't keeping track, WOLF might have controlled 50% of the NS, I doubt it though, and no where close to 50% of the nations, we're closer to 700 now than 861 we started with, and no one knows who will be back, who will switch, and how large any alliance will be next round, best we can do is guess.

I appreciate that you consider me one of the better posters for WOLF, I try, but the constant whiny attitude of many offends my sensibilities as a warrior. As far as it goes, I'm not even sure if you are active in TE anymore, or if you are who's alliance in TE you belong to, but your posts range from intelligent to entertainingly odd. Sometimes I don't know if you're serious in your words or not as a result, but you have valid points in most everything you post.

Who is the OP? I found no such nation to talk to in either versions.

That's a great question, looks like a troll to me, which means someone who wants to air a grievance about WOLF but is too cowardly to use their real name and nation.

The worst part about WOLF is how they tell us not baw....

The worst part about Believland is he doesn't really play the game yet STILL cries harder than anyone else.

No wonder he reeked at the game when he actually did play it.

I consider unjustified sniveling about something to usually be worse than the thing itself. Case in point, that post. I've never seen a single one of your posts have any value at all, especially since you usually don't even have an active nation and all you ever do is whine like a hungry puppy in the dark. All that post was, was a bunch of crying, like every other one of your posts. Get a grip, son.

I'd say popsumpot had the right of it:

If you don't like something, Believland, work to change it.

First, you'd have to actually play and you seem to be too lazy for that.

Until then, please go away.

Damn I thought we covered this already. Whining does nothing but make you look idiotic, not you in particular, you're one of the better anti-wolf posters, but the whining has to stop. Wolf is no where close to 50% we have a new round starting tonight and literally anything can happen, people know that. I just want some people to step up and fight. That's it, forming WOLF isn't against the rules of the game, it's just something else that people have to deal with. I really want people to step up and bring us down if they can, that's the correct response to something you don't like. Crush it.

I'll admit at one point, maybe, when I wasn't keeping track, WOLF might have controlled 50% of the NS, I doubt it though, and no where close to 50% of the nations, we're closer to 700 now than 861 we started with, and no one knows who will be back, who will switch, and how large any alliance will be next round, best we can do is guess.

I appreciate that you consider me one of the better posters for WOLF, I try, but the constant whiny attitude of many offends my sensibilities as a warrior. As far as it goes, I'm not even sure if you are active in TE anymore, or if you are who's alliance in TE you belong to, but your posts range from intelligent to entertainingly odd. Sometimes I don't know if you're serious in your words or not as a result, but you have valid points in most everything you post.

Can you guys stop calling criticisms "BAWWWing"? It's easy to tear down a strawman that you put up yourself, but doing so is quite pathetic to be honest. I've seen a couple of good points made by people, which are promptly ignored and labeled as whining or BAWWing. I mean, just look at the post I've quoted. It would be otherwise intelligent indeed if it weren't for that one line at the beginning. Does it really need to be there?

Can you guys stop calling criticisms "BAWWWing"? It's easy to tear down a strawman that you put up yourself, but doing so is quite pathetic to be honest. I've seen a couple of good points made by people, which are promptly ignored and labeled as whining or BAWWing.

If a criticism has merit, it will be based on actual points of referrence, facts of the situation, what people are actually doing, stuff like that. Those are worth listening to. Most criticisms of WOLF seem to be along the lines "All teh blocs suck, WOLF will ruin TE!" and other such nonsense. There's not a scrap of evidence to support either of those assertations - and most evidence is to the contrary. That's what makes them BAWW.

Everyone can have an opinion, and everyone can criticize. There's a difference between an educated opinion and constructive criticism, and what we usually see about WOLF though. Take Believland's post: All WOLF make bad posts (no reason given why), all blocs are bad (no reason given why), and that's about it. There's no strawman there to tear down if the post doesn't try to make a point. If it's just a list of snivels, well, I don't think it deserves any respect. He claimed that WOLF makes up 50% of TE; if it's not an educated opinion, it's doesn't deserve respect, either.

I'll respect a well-thought out opinion based on what's actually happening in the game.

So far the vast majority of anti-WOLF opinions don't qualify.

Can you guys stop calling criticisms "BAWWWing"? It's easy to tear down a strawman that you put up yourself, but doing so is quite pathetic to be honest. I've seen a couple of good points made by people, which are promptly ignored and labeled as whining or BAWWing. I mean, just look at the post I've quoted. It would be otherwise intelligent indeed if it weren't for that one line at the beginning. Does it really need to be there?

Pops, you don't whine, why would you stand up for the people who do? BAWWWing was explained in another thread I started, it's a complete and utter emo surrender born under the belief that life is a grand conspiracy against them and that life should be fair, while the rest of us live with the knowledge that there is no cosmic conspiracy and that life is unfair, and we deal with it and move on with our lives.

BAWWWWing is the result of trolls, it is completely different than criticisms, a criticism ( like yours above ) is intelligent well thought out, and makes a point, the two I singled out in another post, had no point, other than to echo an already widely held opinion. I assume they are victims of peer pressure or something, it's only a matter of time before they end up in the hospital in their black clothes and bright red died hair from razor blade cuts or fall victim to some other disaster from living an emo lifestyle.

You man up, they don't, don't confuse my utter disdain for them, with my respectful disagreement with you. There is a world of difference, at least I try to make one, in my approach between the two. Let the BAWWWers BAWWW, and accept your superior reasoning skills and happily distance yourself from them with the smug knowledge that you are a competent productive member of society, and they are likely not.

Edit: Changed because "the two I singled out" were in another post, excuse me for that too much caffeine and I forgot which post I was on, the one I was referring to was the "Stupid Recruiting Responses" one. Apologies for any confusion.

Edited by Gabryal

I'm semi active. When I remember this world I come, yet when I leave it I have no idea when I'll come back. [OOC]I didn't even know a new round started tonight, thought it started on Friday[/OOC] I'm very serious yet not at the same time. It makes it easier to cover my motives that way. Think of it like toying with people, making a big smoke and mirror section, while I come around and hit you from the back.

The worst part about Believland is he doesn't really play the game yet STILL cries harder than anyone else.

No wonder he reeked at the game when he actually did play it.

I consider unjustified sniveling about something to usually be worse than the thing itself. Case in point, that post. I've never seen a single one of your posts have any value at all, especially since you usually don't even have an active nation and all you ever do is whine like a hungry puppy in the dark. All that post was, was a bunch of crying, like every other one of your posts

WOLF will ruin TE!" and other such nonsense. There's not a scrap of evidence to support either of those assertations - and most evidence is to the contrary. That's what makes them BAWW.

Everyone can have an opinion, and everyone can criticize. There's a difference between an educated opinion and constructive criticism, and what we usually see about WOLF though. Take Believland's post: All WOLF make bad posts (no reason given why), all blocs are bad (no reason given why), and that's about it. There's no strawman there to tear down if the post doesn't try to make a point. If it's just a list of snivels, well, I don't think it deserves any respect. He claimed that WOLF makes up 50% of TE; if it's not an educated opinion, it's doesn't deserve respect, either.

I'll respect a well-thought out opinion based on what's actually happening in the game.

So far the vast majority of anti-WOLF opinions don't qualify.

Really? I'm crying now? If only you could even connect with some thought. I was not bawwing in the post. If you label the first part as bawwing then you're certainly mistaken, which you usually are. Sometimes you have to see things on the other side of the world before you go off running your mouth, Sunny. I have seen both sides of the bloc world on many of occasions. I was around for all of the formings of blocs. And all I did not agree with. I'm also very against treaties, unless it's one treaty which is a blood pact( <3 IDIOT) This world which, our lord Admin, has created is meant to be for the warmongrels of his other world[OOC] I compare this world to the world of Valhalla[/ooc] Yet when one puts in treaties this limits the amount of wars one can have. I do not inhabit this world to win the covenant largest nation's honors. I play inhabit this world for many of reasons one is the warring aspect. Sadly there has not been a war to draw me back into this game since the TPF Judgement reborn war. I'm hoping this will change soon. So should you respect well thought out opinions, even though you don't have any?

If a criticism has merit, it will be based on actual points of referrence, facts of the situation, what people are actually doing, stuff like that. Those are worth listening to. Most criticisms of WOLF seem to be along the lines "All teh blocs suck,. Get a grip, son.

I'd say popsumpot had the right of it:

If you don't like something, Believland, work to change it.

First, you'd have to actually play and you seem to be too lazy for that.

Until then, please go away.

If only you were original. Please stop acting like a big boy. It's getting old plus EmperorStrange has you beat in it