Dead Horse in My Bed

Bomber66

TIO-1.png

flagcopy.png

The Dead Horse in Our Bed Treaty

The Imperial Order was unsure of our offer of a treaty. However, their horse was able to convince them otherwise. Therefore, the following treaty is announced between The Family and The Imperial Order.

Article I: Nonaggression

Both signatories will hereafter refrain from any form of hostile activity. No more persuasion is needed so no hits will be ordered.

Article II: Conduct

Signatories of this pact pledge to share cigars, vodka, and show respect towards each other.

Article III: Assistance

If an assassination attempt is made on either signatory they may request financial, political or military assistance. The assistance is required and will be given cheerfully.

Article IV: Intelligence

If either signatory obtains information through their informants, they are required to share it with the other.

Article V: Cancellation

Plans are never made to end relationships. However, friends sometimes drift apart. If this happens this pact may be canceled after a 72 hours notice.

Article VI: Non Chaining

Should either signatory find themselves under attack due to an aggressive war which they launched, or due to the activation of another treaty with a third party, the opposite signatory of this treaty is no longer obligated to provide aid or support.

For the The Family,

BlackjackCF, Godfather

Magicalbricks, Underboss

Bomber66, Boss of Foreign Affairs

Yuri, Boss of Internal Affairs

Lord Ditka, Boss of War

aaannndddyyy, Consigliere

For the Imperial Order,

Skippy, Tsar

Raydin, Royal Guard of Interior

John Mathews, Royal Guard of Exterior

Scorponok, Executive Royal Guard

Rotavele, Bojar of FA

Eveready, Bojar of IA

Jumperbeast13, Bojar of Defence

Flying Squirrel, Bojar of Economics

King Alias, Bojar of Membership

Edit: Clarity

Edited by Bomber66

I give this my seal of approval!

seal-of-approval.jpg

o/ tF

o/ Blackjack

also

Article II: Conduct

Signatories of this pact pledge to share cigars, vodka, and show respect towards each other.

^^ Brilliant :)

Edited by Skippy

Expected, there are obvious ties between BlackjackCF and the ex-Zenith portion of TIO.

Oh, and the whole "everyone who lurks in #tab signs treaties" rule is in effect.

Haha oh TP, you know us too well.

But although I love so many in TIO due to Zenith, that's not the only reason why we signed this. ;)

Haha oh TP, you know us too well.

But although I love so many in TIO due to Zenith, that's not the only reason why we signed this. ;)

There is another reason, and it involves a cactus. Its not pretty.

Tron Paul makes the #TAB Lurkers Accords?

I Love BlackJack. Thats why we signed this. There is no other reason and you know it!

Grats to us and tF on this fine looking treaty.

Yup, that is the 100% truth. I mean this is love enough to expect a wedding out of...

Of course, the treaty counts as a wedding between TIO and tF right? Or do we actually have to go through all the motions? :P