Dranagg in the Netherlands

Tahsir

<<An official statement from the Yuktobania Democratic Republic>>

Trade between Yuktobania and Dranagg has ultimately ceased due to recent actions, we will no longer support a country who wishes to harm another.

<<Classified to the anti-Dranagg coalition>>

The Yuktobanian Air Force and Naval flotilla will launch an attack on one of Dranagg's port's declaration of wars will commence on zero hour of the attack.

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The nation of Kitex is sending the 1st Marines Division (10,000 Marines) to the Netherlands to help defeat Dranagg's forces and also to help in restabilizing the Netherlands. They should arrive in two-three days (OOC: on the 28th)."

*Classified*

Scouts report that most of the shelling and bombing of Utrecht has stopped entirely. Two companies, the 6th and the 19th, from the 8th Division move back into the rubble of the city to start setting up new traps to replace the old ones that were destroyed. The main trap is still reported as undamaged, and active.

At Rotterdam 4th Division has started assisting the remaining companies of the 1st Division with providing aid for the Dutch citizens. Most of the damage buildings have been checked for survivors. The 4th Division also is setting up a field hospital for the wounded from Utrecht fighting.

Edit:

"The nation of Kitex is sending the 1st Marines Division (10,000 Marines) to the Netherlands to help defeat Dranagg's forces and also to help in restabilizing the Netherlands. They should arrive in two-three days (OOC: on the 28th)."

OOC: I thought they were moving towards Dranagg? :v

Edited by Tahsir Re

This conflict began as a Eurasian/allied affair, and we wish to keep it that way. We are more than capable of handling this situation ourselves.

"The nation of Kitex is sending 2nd Brigade, 1st Marines Division to the Empire of Krieg

so that we may do war games."

Edited by kitex

OOC: I had morning classes today, got back from the college and feel asleep.. was up nearly all night with my brother doing ride rounds in his squad car.. so sorry for lack of posting, Im going to try to reply to the recent ones to avoid over posting etc.

To NoN: OOC: No way you could have known about the missile conflict, it was secret, also, the Missile thing is still sorta under challenge, not sure as I haven't looked into it.

More less OOC to all: Ok ok I know I over did it with the posts, it was my first RP war And I went overboard, I figured out the standard guidelines for an RP war and ill be sure to respect that next time. Since deRaad withdrew from CN RP, technically the Netherlands is a procterate, I'm guessing since Tahsir occupies it is his.

IC: Krieg Troops will be withdrawing and leave the fighting to the EU as asked.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know the Eurasian Union owned Europe."

OOC: Heh, think it was more less an IC way of saying "Wow this is stupid get out" Which I can agree, like I said I really went overboard on the posts myself >.>

IC: This is not our war anymore. The Dutch Government-in-Exile has disbanded and fled for refuge in Belgium and Germany.

eu-flag.gif

Eurasian Union

Every nation with soldiers within or moving towards the Netherlands that is not a member of the Eurasian Union is to leave the territory immediately, without delay. This includes everyone not in the EU. No exceptions.

More simply,

Get Out.

This conflict began as a Eurasian/allied affair, and we wish to keep it that way. We are more than capable of handling this situation ourselves.
"I'm sorry, I didn't know the Eurasian Union owned Europe."
Procinctia refuses the Eurasian Union’s request as the Dutch government legitimately requested the assistance from the world’s nations, regardless of geography, it’s not the Eurasian Union’s decision. . . moreover Dranagg’s the force invading, it’s already a transcontinental affair. If the EU was capable of handling it would have already been handled, as things stand several Dutch cities have been pummeled to dust by your allied forces while most of the Netherlands remains underwater.

Even, if for some unlikely reason, I actually wanted to comply with your request my country lacks the means to extract ground elements of our Procinctia Netherlands Expeditionary Force –it's most definitely not because I didn’t overlook this possibility. . . err. . . I didn’t have an exit strategy because exit strategies are overrated?

Tropico2.gif

From the office of Generalissimo, Generalissimo of Procinctia

Edited by Generalissimo

*Secret note to Procinctia*

Any forces that you have brought into the Netherlands will be welcome in Austria for the time being. We still have some planes which could be used to bring them here, before transferring those forces back to Procinctia, or wherever else you may want them.

*End of*

*Public note*

Austrian Forces have already withdrawn almost completely, only transport planes remaining by now, which are used to supply civilians in areas that are not Dranagg-controlled.

*** Secret note to Procinctia ***

As a fellow White Cross signatory, it would be little trouble for us to pick your troops up during a flight. It'd only mean a relatively small detour after all. There is also the possibility of helping out in Nordheim, whichever you'd prefer...

***TOP SECRET***

--- Messages forwarded to Allied High Command---

You are welcome to use nuclear weapons against his homeland. We thank you for your help.

The enemy destroyed our country and perhaps they should experience similar horrors.

OOC: Cole, considering the NoN's involvement in the coalition, I think the NoN would have also recieved this message, or at least intercepted it...

IC: The NoN will not bend to the EU, if this was their conflict, then the war would already be over... however, since Krieg has shown its intentions to widthdraw, the Nation of Nod's Executive Ministry has deemed the 1st and 2nd Cabal's continuing stay in the Netherlands to be unneeded.

*PRIVATE*

Magic-4 was enroute to Apeldoorn to pick up the first batch of the 1st - subsequent flights would arrive in staggered formations to pick up all 18, 200 NoN Militants.

OOC: Cole, considering the NoN's involvement in the coalition, I think the NoN would have also recieved this message, or at least intercepted it...

OOC: That was daRaad, he sent various Public non Secret IC messages, however my Orders etc were secret.

daRaad could have been working behind my back for all you know :v