length of day

Or just an update every 12 hours - keep the pace extremely frantic.

eg: In the UK here, so current update is 6am, but if update was every 12 hours that's one at 6pm and one at 6am - much more manageable.

Or just an update every 12 hours - keep the pace extremely frantic.

eg: In the UK here, so current update is 6am, but if update was every 12 hours that's one at 6pm and one at 6am - much more manageable.

1 pm and 1 am on the east coast really changes nothing. You're either sleeping or at work/school.

Double update creates too quick of a pace, I'd rather see other drastic changes like removing the trade system than a double update.

Here’s something really radical that would completely change the way CN is played. Have all war calculations happen at update. The desired attacks can be registered throughout the day but everything is calculated at update. Everything else can remain the same where it happens instantly like trades and such. Just things like air, ground, CM, naval, nukes, certain spy ops.

This would require almost a complete rewrite and I think it would be interesting. The strategies would be completely different. The outcomes calculations would have to be done differently. Things like multiple attacks on a nation may all be combined. You’d have to guess whether to set your nation for more for defense or offense and hope for the best. I think it would liven up the coordination, cooperation and strategy. Also, that spy op for info becomes useful.

Just a thought. You can go ahead and shoot the idea down now.