I am at college now

Mustakrakish II

So I am at college now and I am wondering if i need to do something to so that i may access my cybernations account without getting admin bombed-zored

Gracias,

Mustakrakish

verify that only you can access CN from your IP(some colleges are more ISP like and everybody has thier own IP, others are more business like and routes everything through 1). If you can't then I would suggest setting up something like openvpn to connect to CN through you home (assuming that there is a computer back there that you can do so with)

Ok, here is the easiest solution. Always log in using ethernet instead of wireless and from your dorm. This will be on the residential network instead of the academic (most do at least 2 networks). Wirelss has a chance to change ip's when you don't use it for awhile or over breaks. I have found that my network managed to keep the same ip for me even when I hadn't been here for a month (for winter break. The ssafest way is to do this as it eliminates a large portion of the chance that you would get flagged for multies.

Ok, here is the easiest solution. Always log in using ethernet instead of wireless and from your dorm. This will be on the residential network instead of the academic (most do at least 2 networks). Wirelss has a chance to change ip's when you don't use it for awhile or over breaks. I have found that my network managed to keep the same ip for me even when I hadn't been here for a month (for winter break. The ssafest way is to do this as it eliminates a large portion of the chance that you would get flagged for multies.

Surely CN IP checks your external IP (the one the Internet sees) as opposed to the LAN IP?

I have the same problem, I'm going to college too in a month and don't want to lose my nation. Assuming it isn't banned I'd like to avoid needing to use vpn/proxy to my home computer. How strictly enforced is the IP thing? If someone else at college is on CN the chances are I'm not going to be aware of it, so I'd get deleted anyway?

Surely CN IP checks your external IP (the one the Internet sees) as opposed to the LAN IP?

I have the same problem, I'm going to college too in a month and don't want to lose my nation. Assuming it isn't banned I'd like to avoid needing to use vpn/proxy to my home computer. How strictly enforced is the IP thing? If someone else at college is on CN the chances are I'm not going to be aware of it, so I'd get deleted anyway?

Its pretty easy to tell if they look at your history that 2 people from 2 different areas are now there. As long as they dont interact, which probably wont happen, then you most likely wont get deleted

It's one of their most strictly enforced, if I remember correctly. If someone else is at your college, that plays CN, most likely you will not even interact with them. You'll be fine. :P