Oda Shogunate.

King Kevz

The Oda Shogunate is a powerful and advanced modern nation with ties going back to the old ages of Japan, the nation's territory itself is quite small and its quiet and isolantionist nature has meant it has remained unknown by the rest of the world for many years. However, in a bold move the Emperor has decided to open up the nation to the world.

The Oda Shogunate is ruled by an Emperor with the current Emperor being Oda Nobunaga who is of the age of fourty nine years with three sons and one daughter. The four regions of the land are run by lesser clans whose nobles rule the regions in accordance to the Emperor's laws. The laws themselves are strict and yet fair as the Oda Shogunate holds a person's honour above anything else, to go against one's honour was a terrible sin in the eyes of the Oda Shogunate.

The Oda Shogunate's military are formed around a strong infantry force who spend their entire lives training and serving their masters. They are strong and totally loyal allowing for no corruption to enter the military's ranks. Whilst the soldiers are equipped with and use modern weapons they all carry a Katana blade at all times and are refered to as Samurai by the Oda Shogunate. The use of tanks and other fighting vehicles in the military is allowed but they are crewed by common citizen volunteers as no Samurai would fight behind a metal shell.

Crime is relativly low in the Oda Shogunate with most crimes involving theft and common assault. Criminals are dealt with harshly in the Shogunate as theft carries the sentance of having one's hand removed by Katana, harsher and more horrendous crimes suffer the death penalty.

The main religion followed by the people of the Shogunate is the Ikko which is run by the Ikko sect of monks. Ikko teaches that everyone is related to one another on a spirtual level and it is only by being good to yourself and others that one can reach the afterlife, sinners will be cast down into the depths of the underworld where they shall face torture for eternity.

The Oda Shogunate is open to diplomacy from all nations regardless of territory, beliefs and politics however, it is asked that any and all visitors carry themselves with honour and obey the rules of the land as the punishments of the Shogunate apply to both citizens and visitors alike.

"Zargathia wishes to welcome the Oda Shogunate to the world. Though corporal punishment is definitely something we believed to be a thing of the past, we respect the privacy of your domestic policies and as such will not comment further on this."

"I thank both the Haruhiist Empire and Republic of the United Netherlands for their welcomes and we would gladly look forward to establishing diplomatic and commercial ties with the Republic of the United Netherlands. Just send a representative to us at any time that is good for yourself".

OOC: DeRaadspensionaris use this thread for any meeting you want to have about establishing the ties between the two of us or you can make a new thread with any treaty you wish to establish between us.

Imperial Dispatch:

We would view a meeting between our respective leadership in Haruhigrad as most beneficial. We could become closer, as both our cultures are historically Japanese, and always will be tied to the Japanese culture. Our religion also comes very close to yours, as Haruhiism is essentially Shinto, with the belief that the God-Empress is above all Shinto spirits, gods, and godesses, along with some other added principles.

Signed in the name of Haruhi,

Itsuki Koizumi

Imperial MoFA

OOC: I actually havn't chosen anywhere on the world map yet as I am still waiting for a reply to my PM but just say yes to me being in Asia.

"Greetings and thank you for the welcome Andonia. May you find great honour".

"I the Emperor could attend such a meeting with the leadership of the Haruhigrad. Just state a time and place for the meeting and I shall attend. I will be bringing with me my personal guard though as they remain with me for protection at all times".

Edited by King Kevz

OOC: I actually havn't chosen anywhere on the world map yet as I am still waiting for a reply to my PM but just say yes to me being in Asia.

"Greetings and thank you for the welcome Andonia. May you find great honour".

"I the Emperor could attend such a meeting with the leadership of the Haruhigrad. Just state a time and place for the meeting and I shall attend. I will be bringing with me my personal guard though as they remain with me for protection at all times".

Imperial Dispatch:

Today and tomorrow are open, all day. While the Empress is damn near exhausted, she'll survive. She even said so herself.

In the name of Haruhi,

Itsuki Koizumi

Imperial MoFA

Imperial Dispatch:

Today and tomorrow are open, all day. While the Empress is damn near exhausted, she'll survive. She even said so herself.

In the name of Haruhi,

Itsuki Koizumi

Imperial MoFA

"I shall let the Empress rest for today and shall arrange a visit for tomorrow at say 11:00 am so that we can have lunch with one another and then move onto discussion".

OOC: Since we were planning on making a pact with your old nation, I assume we will finalize it here.

IC: The Emperor requests to talk about a possible ODP or MDP with this new nation.

"This is certainly agreeable please present us with what treaty you wish to sign with us, so that we can ensure that it is honourable and then if it is so we will gladly sign it".

"New England officially recognizes and welcomes the Oda Shogunate to the world. We wish to establish relations."

"We would gladly agree to establish relations with New England. Please send someone to discuss with me at my home and we shall work out the details".

"Currently we don't have a complete and accurate map ready but I could provide one of our lands at a later date if required for some reason".

OOC: Ive already said I am not choosing a place on the world map. I am RPing an asian nation so it would make no sense to be in Antartica or America. I don't need to have some bit of land coloured in on the world map to RP with you and you with me.

"Currently we don't have a complete and accurate map ready but I could provide one of our lands at a later date if required for some reason".

OOC: Ive already said I am not choosing a place on the world map. I am RPing an asian nation so it would make no sense to be in Antartica or America. I don't need to have some bit of land coloured in on the world map to RP with you and you with me.

OOC: True however it makes it hard to trade or conduct war with, if we dont know where you are. Perhaps we can vote to add a piece of land next to asia?

OOC: True however it makes it hard to trade or conduct war with, if we dont know where you are. Perhaps we can vote to add a piece of land next to asia?

OOC: No it doesn't make it hard you can still type out the trdes and still type out any movements into my nation. Il be drawing up a made up map for what my land looks like in case some one invades me. It doesn't mean I can't be attacked or traded with.

OOC: No it doesn't make it hard you can still type out the trdes and still type out any movements into my nation. Il be drawing up a made up map for what my land looks like in case some one invades me. It doesn't mean I can't be attacked or traded with.

OOC: Yes I know, drawing up a map is what I was refering too. Post it in World Map Z so Stig can possibly pin it for refrence