The Empire lands on the Forbidden waste land!

Colerich Krieg

As per our statements here..

Krieg Military Researchers are embarking to the forbidden frozen waste land.. Antarctica.

antarctic_ship.jpg

They will be embarking from one of our Harbors.

embark.png

Expected landing and Research center.

CAD.png

Scientists will be performing research on the Antarctic landscape, and will also use the area to store old military tech due to be scrapped for parts.

Allied_AZ_00_scrapyard.jpg

Scrap yards much like this one in our Country side.

God speed, HMS Voyager.

The Team has landed on Antarctica. They shall begin construction of the initial landing base, followed by a small port for supplies, then the research facility.

Some of our Scientists can be seen doing misc. things..

Journeying.jpg

071106111356-large.jpg

** SECRET IC INFORMATION ** (UNLESS You are a Military/Tech Allie with the Empire, you have NO Knowledge of this.. Kitex, NoN, and Poliz are the only ones I can think of at the moment.)

Alois Krueger, Captain of the Imperial Guard, 543rd Military Research and Development Battalion.

x.m.s.DE%20-%20German%20Scientist.jpg

He took out a folder, and examined the details of his mission.

"Begin research and development immediatly.." -General-Imperium Radec Klauss

*He Pulled out an Image of the Ballistic Missile Schematics.*

350px-V-2_rocket_diagram_(with_English_labels).svg.png

"..A Missile that follows a sub-orbital ballistic flightpath with the objective of delivering one or more warheads (often nuclear) to a predetermined target.." He read.

"Hmm.. lets see what else we have..

*He then pulled out an Image of an Anti Ballistic Missile research weapon.*

missile-big.gif

"...An (ABM) missile is designed to counter ballistic missiles... However the term is used more commonly for ABM systems designed to counter long range, nuclear-armed Intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBMs).."

He then began examining the Underground schematics of the Research base.

drawing_underground_silo_complex.png

"Hmm.. The Safety of the Empire lies in the success of our research.." said Alois.

Edited by Colerich Krieg

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

** SECRET IC TRANSMISSION TO MILITARY TECH ALLIES ONLY **

".. We have reports that our team has landed in Antarctica.. We will begin the construction of our research base, and eventually lead to the researching of Ballistic and Anti-Ballistic Missiles. As per our treaties we are ready and willing to share all information obtained and are willing to cooperate in research.. we let all our allies know these weapons MUST be developed inorder to secure threats against our nations from using a full scale military invasion, or launching a 'Strike First' Nuclear Policy..."

EDIT: OOC: Yes, I know I dont have nukes. These arnt really nukes Im trying to make, anyways, youll just have to read the RP as it goes by to figure out whats going on ;)

Edited by Colerich Krieg

Currently our Engineers have released photos of projected sites and buildings. Lets have a look.

Foundation buildings of the Research Centre.

thuleb.jpg

Building Hangers to help Stablize flimsy structures.

airpipeb.jpg

Utility pipes and what have you.

pipesb.jpg

Utility Pipe.

baseb.jpg

Storage Facility.

bldgbarr.jpg

These projections look marveolous, and we wish our Finest workers, Engineers, and Scientists God speed in their effort to Establish Neu Bremen.

As the King sits idly at his desk, waiting for the time to come to meet with the remainder of the Eurasian Union regarding important EU issues, the phone rings on his desk.

"Yes?"

The man on the other line spoke neatly, not rushed, but very calm and inviting, "M'lord, satellites report that the German whiner-fascists ruling Spain have landed in Antarctica."

"...and?" He seemed annoyed at this report.

"And further analysis reports that there are four major cargo ships bound for their base in Antarctica. Reports also state that these ships are filled with major construction equipment enough to build ballistic missiles, also included is as much concrete as can build a new football stadium in Prague. High definition photographs also show schematic reports of some nature; they are too blurry to make out perfectly."

"Building something a bit larger than an environmental research base, eh? I wonder how they will pay for it when more people hate Krieg than Nordland, at least they were good at finding friends. Who're their trading partners? That tiny nation above Russia, right? Yeah, I see many funding problems in the future for them."

"Should we release this information to the public, sir?"

"Yes, the more bad publicity they get, the less is directed at us," he chuckled a bit after he said it.

"Aye, sir."

Reports of Krieg Ballistics Base in Antarctica

PRAGUE - The Monarchy released today reports of satellite imaging in Antarctica, specifically of several cargo ships with markings of the Krieg Empire as well as reports of major construction materials within.

The cargo ships are mostly large enough to carry the city of Zadar to Timbuktu and back, sources say, and they are also filled with construction materials such as steel, concrete, and assorted wiring.

Also released were close-up photographs of what appear to be designs for ballistic missiles, analysts say.

In a statement regarding the release, the Ministry of Defence spokesman said, "There is enough concrete and steel aboard these ships to construct a major base in Antarctica, something significantly larger than an average research station for environmental purposes."

Prague also released a statement officially condemning the action as "Taking advantage of trusting nations and of the relative lack of anti-colonisation policies in Antarctica."

King Romanov also stated that while this will not affect any trade between the Commonwealth and Krieg, it very much does hurt relations and possible relations in the future.

Prague has also stated that the nation of Dranagg has the Commonwealth's full support should they determine to take action regarding colonies in Antarctica that are not for environmental research purposes.

By Rachel Adams,

CESKE NOVINY

OOC: The Scientist only had paperwork with missile information. I never RP'd the Ballistic Missile parts being shipped there. Only Construction equipment. Theres no way I could HAVE the parts to make a missile if I havent even researched it yet, see the paradox? So unless your satellites focused on a Vanilla folder with paper work, Im going to have to call Shens on this.

OOC: I'd have to agree with Krieg here.

OOC: Thanks. And besides, there Soviet Cold War era Ballistic Non-Nuclear Missiles. Purely for show and slight defense against attack, and might also aid in a Soviet-Era space program. If I was going to be cocky and try to nuke anyone I would buy nukes ingame and start smashing launch buttons >.>

Edited by Colerich Krieg

*Secret IC*

Researcher A: "Phone for you, Captain."

Alois: "Jawohl? Ahh, Mein Kaiser. Yes, it is all going well.. I see.. CAU Military and Scientists headed our way? Yes sir, we will make sure they are taken care of. Yes. Alright, It shall be done. Glory to the Empire!"

*Hangs up Radio Encryption Phone*

"Lets make our guests welcome. Commence construction when the Ships arrive."

*CAU on the boat*

"Hey Braeburn, you look like you're gonna puke."

"You know what Donnie, why don't you just...*pukes*"

"Hey, McClosky, Braeburn, listen up. CO just started reading our orders."

"Alright, C squad, you guys need to patrol the outside of the facility. Any suspicious activity, report it to us ASAP. B squad, you guys are inside in the power room. A squad, you're with me. We'll keep the researchers protected while they're outside the facility. Speaking of which, McCullen, how long do we have?"

"1, maybe two hours at the most."

*The First Cargo ship filled with crew and supplies has landed and has been constructing for hours, in the dead cold. Cpt. Alois Krueger oversees the project from his command tent. Heated, also :o*

*Call to Captain Alois Krueger, CO of the operation.*

Radio Control Operator: "CAU ETA in -- 2 hours sir."

Cpt. Alois: "Thank you Private."

*He hangs up the phone and announces via speaker throughout the facility*

"CAU ETA in 2 hours, Ground crew prepare to welcome our guests and show them around. They are to be treated with UPMOST respect, Orders from the Emperor HIMSELF."

Alois: "Well, let us get back to overseeing the construction."

The Executive Minister looked down at a map that had been hastily unfurled on a table before him.

"...as you can see our new found allies,the Krieg are a more 'productive' bunch than we thought! They have begun construction of an Antarctic bas..."

General Michaelson was a blur of words and hand movements, speaking to the map it seemed. He was almost completely lost in thought, the excitement of the past few days showing on the hardened war veteran's face.

"Excellent, these Krieg show great promise... dispatch a message at once... I think our friends in the war materials department will be happy to hear this."

*PRIVATE*

The NoN is pleased that its newfound ally, The Krieg Empire,  is industrious its own defence. We had become worried that you would become another pushover state like the Seventh Reich.

In light of recent events, we would like to recieve clearance for the immediate airlift of some war materiel and personnel belonging to the NoN's Armed Forces to your base.

These men and supplies are well trained and prepared - you can only expect the utmost respect and professionalism to come from them. They will be arriving in the NoN's signature Civilian Airlifters, so as to not bring undue attention to your operations.

Normally, the NMI/NDII/MILAC military conglomerates in our nation would only have access to the African Continent's unique environment. With your help, they would like to test our military capabilities (properly modified, of course) in the extreme conditions of your base.

You can also expect to recieve any other aid required in your endeavours in the Deep South - all you must do is ask.

Executive Minister, The Executive Minister of the Nation of Nod
John Michaelson, General of the 1st Militant Division, NoN Armed Forces

Edited by Executive Minister

The Executive Minister looked down at a map that had been hastily unfurled on a table before him.

"...as you can see our new found allies,the Krieg are a more 'productive' bunch than we thought! They have begun construction of an Antarctic bas..."

General Michaelson was a blur of words and hand movements, speaking to the map it seemed. He was almost completely lost in thought, the excitement of the past few days showing on the hardened war veteran's face.

"Excellent, these Krieg show great promise... dispatch a message at once... I think our friends in the war materials department will be happy to hear this."

*PRIVATE*

The NoN is pleased that its newfound ally, The Krieg Empire,  is industrious its own defence. We had become worried that you would become another pushover state like the Seventh Reich.

In light of recent events, we would like to recieve clearance for the immediate airlift of some war materiel and personnel belonging to the NoN's Armed Forces to your base.

These men and supplies are well trained and prepared - you can only expect the utmost respect and professionalism to come from them. They will be arriving in the NoN's signature Civilian Airlifters, so as to not bring undue attention to your operations.

Normally, the NMI/NDII/MILAC military conglomerates in our nation would only have access to the African Continent's unique environment. With your help, they would like to test our military capabilities (properly modified, of course) in the extreme conditions of your base.

You can also expect to recieve any other aid required in your endeavours in the Deep South - all you must do is ask.

Executive Minister, The Executive Minister of the Nation of Nod
John Michaelson, General of the 1st Militant Division, NoN Armed Forces

*The Emperor read over the Telegram carefully. He then motioned to his assistant to dispatch a message back.*

Secret IC:

"We would like to thank you for your help. I will give word that our Scientists are to clear a Airstrip for your planes. We will also be sending A few ourselves filled with Military personnel for defense, and to mix up our enemies. However we ask that you limit your heavy Military equipment.. we dont want to send the impression of a full fledged military force being stationed.. of course, that is only temporary.. Also, dont be afraid to send any researchers. The more, the faster we can get our Missile research done, and we can share this new technology with our allies such as yourself to increase our nation's security."

"Braeburn, McClosky, gear up, we landed." McClosky grabbed his M16 and said to Braeburn, "Think we can keep these damn things firing?" Braeburn slung his weapon over his shoulder and said, "I just hope that my face doesn't freeze off." Their CO, Captain Martin, said, "Guys, Kreig scientists ahead. Does ANYONE in this damn army speak German?" One private held up his hand and said, "I do Captain, uh, a little." Martin dragged him over and said "Better than hand signals."

"Braeburn, McClosky, gear up, we landed." McClosky grabbed his M16 and said to Braeburn, "Think we can keep these damn things firing?" Braeburn slung his weapon over his shoulder and said, "I just hope that my face doesn't freeze off." Their CO, Captain Martin, said, "Guys, Kreig scientists ahead. Does ANYONE in this damn army speak German?" One private held up his hand and said, "I do Captain, uh, a little." Martin dragged him over and said "Better than hand signals."

*Alois Krueger stood waiting at the small Antarctic dock/airstrip, and went to meet the Americans.*

"Ah! Hallo unk Willkommen zu Neu Bremen!.." *He began to speak German but slowly noticed the dumb look on the American's faces.*

"Ah, I mean, Hello, and Welcome to New Bremen! I am Captain Alois Krueger, 534th Military research battalion.. Im the head of this project. Come with me to the tent, its huge, and it has heat!.."

OOC: You can't be even close to done after three days. They'd still be laying down concrete for buildings after three days.

OOC: hmm Im not so much building a big base on the surface as much as the top. BTW, dont take those pictures to heart. I could only find some like that..

Anyways, for the top, Some buildings (Mainly portable or prefabricated because concrete would be too heavy on the ice) will be placed. Most of the construction is bellow the surface. But, Im not going to announce that Publicly IC. Thats my Secret research part.

The top of the base will be small to mask what is lurking beneath.

EDIT: 3 days = about a month at least ICly.. More then enough time to get some Prefrabicated buildings or some light tents and Portable buildings set up >>

Edited by Colerich Krieg

The Arctic base will be including some of the following:

Battle-Hardened Fencing. Electric :o

898-web-US-NEWS-MEXICO-FENCE-13-FT.standalone.prod_affiliate.91.jpg

Modular and Light weight buildings

equip-portbuildfront.jpg

Arctic-Completed.jpg

Fort%20Worth%20Cats%20Locker%20Room.JPG

And SOME Permanent, Concreted buildings (Not much at all. Weight would break the ice.)

buildings_l.jpg

OOC: There, I hope that clears some things up drake

Captain Krueger looked upon the documents, smoking his pipe in his tent, watching the crews build and begin digging underground.

"Hmm..."

Alois handed the Doiser of Documents to his assistant, Wil.

"Take these to the vault. There the plans for the Missiles.."

Cpt. Krueger kept staring outside, seeing the glory of the Empire soon to become..