Taking a break

Yuthura Ban

The World Map Thread is pinned, the OOC thread is on the front page and half of CN has their own news thread. You know about these threads, you've posted at least in the World Map more than once. Don't lie to me.

First off, I wasn't aware that all OOC chatter was constricted to the World map thread. Second, I wasn't indeed, aware of another OOC thread. So I made a thread here. Big deal. Delete it, or let it die off. No reasons to be rude about it, thanks.

First off, I wasn't aware that all OOC chatter was constricted to the World map thread. Second, I wasn't indeed, aware of another OOC thread. So I made a thread here. Big deal. Delete it, or let it die off. No reasons to be rude about it, thanks.

You're being rude by lying to me.

I've had a long day at work, and I'm tired. I really don't feel like playing the NO U game, so I'll just say, Ok. I lied.

You lied to me, you admitted it, and you wonder why I get angry. This is all you had to do. :wub:

Stop being a jerk to new players Sargun, would it kill you to give them helpful information in a friendly manner?

This is in defense of the guy who quit in disgust because the map had not been updated immediately after his claim was made, and you ask me to be helpful to him in a friendly manner.

Stop being a jerk to new players Sargun, would it kill you to give them helpful information in a friendly manner?

I'll be taking Sargun's side, for once.

The truth hurts. Get over it. Also, respect Sargun's personality.

I'll be taking Sargun's side, for once.

No. And don't command me to respect a rude inconsiderate person's personality. There was no need for him to act that sarcastic and derogatory to another RPer.

Edited by Californian

No. And don't command me to respect a rude inconsiderate person's personality. There was no need for him to act that sarcastic and derogatory to another RPer.

Sarcastic and derogatory? I told him two facts: that there were at least two already-existing threads that this could have been posted in, and that he already knew of their existence. He has admitted he knew of at least one of their existences, proving my point. We have since made sweet, sweet love up.

Let this thread die, or I'll backstab thee!

"ohai guys. Is this where I sign up for cookies?!?"

Edit: Sorry I seriously couldn't resist. Yes Sargun is a little Harsh. I have indeed incurred his wrath.. Dont take it personally Rakatan, its Initiation rights.

Edited by Colerich Krieg

"ohai guys. Is this where I sign up for cookies?!?"

Edit: Sorry I seriously couldn't resist. Yes Sargun is a little Harsh. I have indeed incurred his wrath.. Dont take it personally Rakatan, its Initiation rights.

Unfortunately all true. What I do if he tries to insult me is insult him right back. Kind of fun to think of creative insults, really... :D

Sargun is correct, you ought to have posted in the OOC thread this stuff. Mods recently made a thread regarding exactly this sort of clutter in this forum.

Yeah, how about no. I'm not about to 'respect someone's personality' because they're acting like this, and that's how they are. I don't respect Hitler's personality just because that's how he is. And no, before you all jump out of your skirts, I am not comparing Sargun to Hitler. Sargun's alright.

Ah Sargun you told me I could be bad cop this time :(

<_<

Sargun is correct, you ought to have posted in the OOC thread this stuff. Mods recently made a thread regarding exactly this sort of clutter in this forum.

Yeah, how about no. I'm not about to 'respect someone's personality' because they're acting like this, and that's how they are. I don't respect Hitler's personality just because that's how he is. And no, before you all jump out of your skirts, I am not comparing Sargun to Hitler. Sargun's alright.

No offense, but Sargun can be an absolute...jerk at times. No two ways about that. At least he's got a sense of humor, unlike LeVentNoir. :v:

:wub:

No offense, but Sargun can be an absolute...jerk at times.

)):

No two ways about that. At least he's got a sense of humor, unlike LeVentNoir. :v:

:awesome:

in after derailment of this thread. this are about yuthura, not my brilliant personality.