Valhalla Embassie Upkeep

Valhalla will be doing some house keeping soon, and we'd like to remind people to come visit our forums so Tronix doesn't see all his work go unappreciated.

CNVALHALLA.ORG

If you're still wondering what my point is, Valhalla will be archiving inactive embassies in the near future, the list of these embassies is as follows:

Aqua:

FARK

Gramlins

GURU Order

MHA

ROK

BLACK:

GRAN

Dark Evolution

SPARTA

Blue:

Echelon

The Foreign Division

The Liquor Cabinet

The Sweet Oblivion

GOONS

BROWN:

LEN

GATO

NSO

GREEN:

VE

Maroon:

RIA

TYR

USN

CSN

Orange:

FOK

RnR

ODN

PINK:

RAD

Oceanic Kingdom

The Forsaken Ones

Yellow:

FAN

White:

STA

TOOL

FEAR

Thank you for your time.

hmmm is it actually worth us (ODN) sending a diplomat? we are not exactly Valhalla's cup of tea amirite :ehm:

Send the diplomat...we promise he'll not be torn to pieces. We may even turn off the security system as they pull in the driveway. Some of the landmines will even be marked.

:awesome:

Send the diplomat...we promise he'll not be torn to pieces. We may even turn off the security system as they pull in the driveway. Some of the landmines will even be marked.

hehe still sound ominous...but i will look after this myself and be round at some point today ;)

Hey, i'm just an Internal affairs guy and forum admin type.. I'd tear my hair out if i actually tried to keep track of every alliance move. :blush:

Cata, you're more than welcome to come visit. We're pretty laid back you'll find. Even Stumpy hangs out with us, in between his "OMG VAL IS SO EEEEEEEVVIIILL" rants =)

Hey, i'm just an Internal affairs guy and forum admin type.. I'd tear my hair out if i actually tried to keep track of every alliance move. :blush:

Cata, you're more than welcome to come visit. We're pretty laid back you'll find. Even Stumpy hangs out with us, in between his "OMG VAL IS SO EEEEEEEVVIIILL" rants =)

Don't even get me started on that Valhalla alliance...

:wub:

You're marking the minefield now???

Cool!!! No more minefield bingo!!

Don't even get me started on that Valhalla alliance...

:wub:

OH Please do we have missed your face in cnvalhalla havent heard from you in a while. :wub:

You're marking the minefield now???

Cool!!! No more minefield bingo!!

Oh no bingo will continue consider the marked mines like freebies.

I was you Foreign Affairs Officer for STA and they no longer do the embassy thing...o/ Valhalla :wub: o/ STA :wub:

Yup, we no longer have official foreign affairs officers though anyone is welcome to visit any alliances they like provided they don't do anything stupid. But all alliances are still welcome to open up an embassy with us ;)