Announcement from the Eurasion Union

Malatose

800pxeuropeanflagsvg.png

Announcement from the Eurasion Union

Before I speak on the current situation with the Republic of Finland, I would to announce that we have officially accepted the terms, that the former Holy Roman Empire set forth. Those terms were the following:

1. Recognition of the Independence of all European Countries, existing now or in the future.

2. The Second dissolution of the HRE

3. All military forces of the HRE will stand down

4. Withdrawal of all claims with the exceptions of those already under control of the Duchy of Bavaria, the Duchy of Slovenia and the Kingdom of Austria

With the signing of those terms, we officially enter an age of peace with the former Holy Roman Empire. We do hope relations between us improve in the future.

In regards to the Republic of Finland, they feel as if they have the right to declare war and take it back with white peace whenever they please. I would like to remind Finland that is not how things work.

Therefore, the Eurasion Union, hereby, gives the Republic of Finland 72 hours to surrender unconditionally. If they do not surrender, then they will face the appropriate consequences for their misbehavior.

Signed,

The Eurasion Union

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

**Message from Xaristani War Bunkers**

And there were those who wept and said Nordland was gone forever. It now become apparent that its tyranny has live on, this time in the name of the Eurasian Union.

It would seem the Propaganda teams are in full swing. We are not the Greater Nordic Reich. That power has been long gone. We are the Eurasion Union, a group of nations dedicated to a peaceful world.

It would seem the Propaganda teams are in full swing. We are not the Greater Nordic Reich. That power has been long gone. We are the Eurasion Union, a group of nations dedicated to a peaceful world.

**Message from the Xaristani War Bunkers**

Dedicated to a peaceful world by threatening destruction to one who was defending someone who wished to expand their borders in a peaceful manner but ended up getting dog piled because some nations are too paranoid for their own good? That kind of peaceful world? Because if that's what you call a peaceful world, then you, sir, are a raving lunatic.

Personally, we hope the Republic of Finland tells you to $%&@ off and shove your ultimatums where the sun don't shine just to expose who the real monsters of Europe are.

Sarah stared up at the screen of the television as an international broadcast appeared, the Eurasian Union's dealing with the Finnish involvement in the Austrian War. The pub in Munich was pretty much empty, except for her and a few other people around her who seemed to be watching the screen as well. The Eurasian Representative flashed onto the screen and began to speak. On the treaty that was given to the Finnish government. "Unconditional surrender? I don't even think they sent troops to fight? Or if they did they damn well weren't engaged." She spun her finger around her glass of lager and stared back up at the television as the pundit debates began, between the government representatives.

"And there were those who wept and said Nordland was gone forever. It now become apparent that its tyranny has live on, this time in the name of the Eurasian Union."

Followed by the intimidate rebuttal.

Sarah chuckled as she spun her stool around and looked out into the pub. "I hope you're all listening here. Cause I think I've heard this !@#$ before. The guys that command probably about half of the world's military power saying how dedicated they are to diplomacy. Just remember they're the ones that were so paranoid of Austria in the first place." Everyone seemed silent at the girl's outburst. " No one? Eh, well you know how people are. They love having their meat shields so everything they do sounds right." She looked back at the television and the Eurasian's representative and took another drink. "Yeah, you're not the GNR, but you sure do sound like them."

Edited by Sarah Tintagyl

Sarah chuckled as she spun her stool around and looked out into the pub. "I hope you're all listening here. Cause I think I've heard this !@#$ before. The guys that command probably about half of the world's military power saying how dedicated they are to diplomacy. Just remember they're the ones that were so paranoid of Austria in the first place." Everyone seemed silent at the girl's outburst. " No one? Eh, well you know how people are. They love having their meat shields so everything they do sounds right." She looked back at the television and the Eurasian's representative and took another drink. "Yeah, you're not the GNR, but you sure do sound like them."

An older man, who had remained silent, merely watching, spoke up after Sarah's outburst.

"I was born on 1908 and I've seen a few things in my life. I saw regimes rise and fall, here in Germany and elsewhere in the world. I know me some paranoid maggots when I see them, and this EU, I tell you: They're bad news for us all. That girl has it right." He drank some of the beer standing before him. "They shout Oh, we're so dedicated to diplomacy, we want peace everywhere while they circlejerk each other's guns and declare war on people that looked weird at them. This is even worse than the Nords. With them, you knew at least who you're dealing with...Generally. But this Union, screaming one thing, doing something completely different. Much worse than them Nords, because they actually try being subtle. Not that they're successful."

After this, several other people chimed in, some merely voicing their agreement, others debating about the EU, trying to bring up Pros and Cons.

Unfortunately for the Eurasian Union, the Cons were given more weight, in part because of the recent war.

"Peace? Peace? Peace through what? Violence? Ensuring peace through violence and suppression of sovereignity? Is that it?

The Eurasian Union is Nordland in another form, no matter how much you try to 'justify' it. Apparently, the Eurasian Union was a ploy created by a few nations to enslave the whole of Europe. An iron curtain has enveloped across Europe as a whole."

Dedicated to a peaceful world by threatening destruction to one who was defending someone who wished to expand their borders in a peaceful manner but ended up getting dog piled because some nations are too paranoid for their own good? That kind of peaceful world? Because if that's what you call a peaceful world, then you, sir, are a raving lunatic.

Personally, we hope the Republic of Finland tells you to $%&@ off and shove your ultimatums where the sun don't shine just to expose who the real monsters of Europe are.

"This is one of the extremely rare instances where we agree with Xaristan. How can the Eurasian Union achieve what Nordland failed to achieve?"

An older man, who had remained silent, merely watching, spoke up after Sarah's outburst.

"I was born on 1908 and I've seen a few things in my life. I saw regimes rise and fall, here in Germany and elsewhere in the world. I know me some paranoid maggots when I see them, and this EU, I tell you: They're bad news for us all. That girl has it right." He drank some of the beer standing before him. "They shout Oh, we're so dedicated to diplomacy, we want peace everywhere while they circlejerk each other's guns and declare war on people that looked weird at them. This is even worse than the Nords. With them, you knew at least who you're dealing with...Generally. But this Union, screaming one thing, doing something completely different. Much worse than them Nords, because they actually try being subtle. Not that they're successful."

After this, several other people chimed in, some merely voicing their agreement, others debating about the EU, trying to bring up Pros and Cons.

Unfortunately for the Eurasian Union, the Cons were given more weight, in part because of the recent war.

Sarah chuckled, apparently it hadn't been as quiet as she had thought. But these were the people that had been mistreated the most. The Bavarians, the Austrians, the Slovenians. Eurasia had taken any chance of peace away from Europe and Holy Rome had paid the price and even worse, to be insulted by the Eurasian's cronies, the Dutch; it was actually very pathetic.

"Well that's how the world works. That's what massive fire power can do. Have any of you ever seen the map that details the allies of Eurasia. Big gray blob, its kind of sick. Trust me, I'm an Australian and I saw what the Dragons have done with Asia. Peaceful assimilation and that was manageable, but this. This is just extortion." She turned to the older gentleman and raised her glass. "But I agree with you, I thought the world was bad when Nordland was around. This is much more vile. I wouldn't be sur--"

The face of the Eurasian representative appeared again.

**Minor Update**

The Eurasion Union has decided on White Peace for the nation of Sverige.

That is all.

Sarah smiled at the television and chuckled. "Aw, isn't that cute. The Eurasians have let Sverige off the hook. Naturally no troops where even engaged, but that war is unjustified and the Dutch warring was okay." All she could do was laugh. "I...I...I don't even know what to say. Well congrats guys, there's your new rulers. Maybe when history repeats the next time, it'll turn out better."

She sighed and looked down at the table with sorrowful eyes and whispered to herself. "How didn't I see this? Another hegemony. Damn."

**Minor Update**

The Eurasion Union has decided on White Peace for the nation of Sverige.

That is all.

Ah, this is cute. As soon as world opinion starts sliding against you, you release a nation into white peace to try and gain some favor? But why keep Finland in the clutches of those ridiculous demands you've placed on them? Oh that's right, because you're the big bad "peacekeepers" of the world, and you can do whatever you want because no one will oppose you.

"Unfortunately, we agree with our allies in the EU. Finland does seem intent to declare at the drop at the hat and then withdraw as soon as it sees things aren't going to go so well. We'll back their statements on the Finland incident." Maelstrom noted.

You should learn the history of your own war. They offered white peace after the HRE agreed to surrender, not when things looked like they wouldn't go well. Why should they continue fighting when those they were defending were surrendering? That makes no sense.

Sarah chuckled, apparently it hadn't been as quiet as she had thought. But these were the people that had been mistreated the most. The Bavarians, the Austrians, the Slovenians. Eurasia had taken any chance of peace away from Europe and Holy Rome had paid the price and even worse, to be insulted by the Eurasian's cronies, the Dutch; it was actually very pathetic.

"Well that's how the world works. That's what massive fire power can do. Have any of you ever seen the map that details the allies of Eurasia. Big gray blob, its kind of sick. Trust me, I'm an Australian and I saw what the Dragons have done with Asia. Peaceful assimilation and that was manageable, but this. This is just extortion." She turned to the older gentleman and raised her glass. "But I agree with you, I thought the world was bad when Nordland was around. This is much more vile. I wouldn't be sur--"

The face of the Eurasian representative appeared again.

Sarah smiled at the television and chuckled. "Aw, isn't that cute. The Eurasians have let Sverige off the hook. Naturally no troops where even engaged, but that war is unjustified and the Dutch warring was okay." All she could do was laugh. "I...I...I don't even know what to say. Well congrats guys, there's your new rulers. Maybe when history repeats the next time, it'll turn out better."

She sighed and looked down at the table with sorrowful eyes and whispered to herself. "How didn't I see this? Another hegemony. Damn."

"White peace my $@!! They're just waiting for a better chance, when they can paint themselves as victims or benevolent or something! It's always like that with these peace-loving people, attacking whenever they can make themselves look nice to the rest of the world and painting their idiotic countries as victims when they get what they deserve!"

Another said, "By god, I'd so love to take my gun and end all these pathetic leaders...But that's not allowed. I heard the King wants to restrict travel to EU-countries, or unfriendly countries in general. Wouldn't suprise me if they attacked us for that again!"

And once more the chorus of agreement could be heard. And it was similar in oh so many towns and cities, tens of thousands quite uncontent with the EU and its workings.

"White peace my $@!! They're just waiting for a better chance, when they can paint themselves as victims or benevolent or something! It's always like that with these peace-loving people, attacking whenever they can make themselves look nice to the rest of the world and painting their idiotic countries as victims when they get what they deserve!"

Another said, "By god, I'd so love to take my gun and end all these pathetic leaders...But that's not allowed. I heard the King wants to restrict travel to EU-countries, or unfriendly countries in general. Wouldn't suprise me if they attacked us for that again!"

And once more the chorus of agreement could be heard. And it was similar in oh so many towns and cities, tens of thousands quite uncontent with the EU and its workings.

A group of five men had sat quietly at a table nearby, listening to the exchange of words. They were in their late 30s, faces hardened with the experiences few lived through. They perked up when one man mentioned 'ending the pathetic leaders.' One of the five, a large, muscular man with a prominent chin and rippling with muscles, stood and walked over to the speaker. He stood at over 6'6", and had to bend down to get level with him. "You want to say that again?" he asked, his voice surprisingly soft. "I'm Paul Fredrick, and my friends and I," he nodded his head to the other four men, "hail from Drakoria. Been living here since we retired from the Corps." He stood at his full height, glaring across the bar. "The HRE had it coming," he said, voice suddenly booming. "By claiming you had a right to the former HRE, you as good as said the nations occupying it were fodder. No one takes kindly to that." Paul once again looked at the first man. "Threaten my king again. I guaran-damn-tee you, it'll be the last thing you say."

-----------

**Official Statement**

"Your nations claim that we are Nordland. If we were Nordland, by your logic, we should have already invaded your nations for such accusations. You claim we're imperialist. No lands have yet been stolen. Austria's borders remain the same. Sverige's and Slavorussia's as well.

The Eurasian Union is not the embodiment of a New Nordland. Review our members. Drakoria, RA, Prussia, The Dominion, the Commonwealth, Dalmatia, and Grøenlandia. Of these, only one used to be a nation in Nordland. That nation, Prussia, has not yet attempted to return to the Nordlandic days. They have no want for it, they have no reason for it. What is it that makes us Nordic then? We attacked Austria? Then why is the Dragon Empire not Nordic for attacking Khmer and Pax Pacis? Why were Krieg and Chimaira not called Nords for storming France? Your logic is flawed, and you clearly do not know a thing."

A group of five men had sat quietly at a table nearby, listening to the exchange of words. They were in their late 30s, faces hardened with the experiences few lived through. They perked up when one man mentioned 'ending the pathetic leaders.' One of the five, a large, muscular man with a prominent chin and rippling with muscles, stood and walked over to the speaker. He stood at over 6'6", and had to bend down to get level with him. "You want to say that again?" he asked, his voice surprisingly soft. "I'm Paul Fredrick, and my friends and I," he nodded his head to the other four men, "hail from Drakoria. Been living here since we retired from the Corps." He stood at his full height, glaring across the bar. "The HRE had it coming," he said, voice suddenly booming. "By claiming you had a right to the former HRE, you as good as said the nations occupying it were fodder. No one takes kindly to that." Paul once again looked at the first man. "Threaten my king again. I guaran-damn-tee you, it'll be the last thing you say."

Sarah turned back from the bar when everything became quiet after Paul rose from his seat and threatened the Bavarian. "How about you both cool it. I'm sure he's still a little pissed that his nation was embarrassed on the world stage because they said a few words on what they wished to accomplish, but those words aren't allowed anymore, not in this world. I'll be honest, I think it was a stupid thing to say that they should guarantee independence, personally I think that's the stupidest thing a country can do. Though enough countries condemned them for it." She turned to the Drakorians. "Your nation as well. Yet, you know the Dragons guaranteed independence for half of Asia and nothing was said. So yes, while it was stupid to be said in the first place. It is even stupider to cause a war over it. But I guess its all being noble right."

She stared as Paul finished his last words to the Bavarian and sighed. "You're going to fight him? Really? I'm sure he's not going to kill your king." Then turning to the Bavarian shook her head. "And those kinds of works will only get you into more trouble, so how about you both cool it." And turned back to the television as a new statement filled the screen.

"Your nations claim that we are Nordland. If we were Nordland, by your logic, we should have already invaded your nations for such accusations. You claim we're imperialist. No lands have yet been stolen. Austria's borders remain the same. Sverige's and Slavorussia's as well.

The Eurasian Union is not the embodiment of a New Nordland. Review our members. Drakoria, RA, Prussia, The Dominion, the Commonwealth, Dalmatia, and Grøenlandia. Of these, only one used to be a nation in Nordland. That nation, Prussia, has not yet attempted to return to the Nordlandic days. They have no want for it, they have no reason for it. What is it that makes us Nordic then? We attacked Austria? Then why is the Dragon Empire not Nordic for attacking Khmer and Pax Pacis? Why were Krieg and Chimaira not called Nords for storming France? Your logic is flawed, and you clearly do not know a thing."

The girl turned to the Drakorians in the pub and smiled. "I disagree with the world, you aren't Nordic and Nordic shouldn't be used as a verb for expansionism and imperialism. However, as to the Dragons invading Khmer and Pax Pacis, the world was quite displeased with that array of firepower even as bad as that cluster $%&@ was, it shouldn't have happened like that and I do believe watching the Dragons being criticized heavily for their actions. Also, considering France is a nation again, Chimaria fell to internal strife and Krieg is back in Spain. I think the cards have been dealt evenly. Sure, I guess it is to the Union's credit that all these territories weren't swallowed up. But troops didn't need to be deployed either. But hell, what's it matter right? Nothing like a good show of force."

The Republic of the United Netherlands has a statement to make to the Finns. We are at peace with you now while we ended up in a war because of falsified documents and misunderstandings. We may not be at speaking terms with each other but I think that your best option, for the sake of all that's good and holy, is to surrender unconditionally. Do not expose your people to slaughter in order to score a cheap political point. The Republic of the United Netherlands, despite of what happened between us, would even be willing to accept Finnish refugees if your country would choose to fight on.

But- be wise- and surrender.

Edited by DeRaadspensionaris

Sarah turned back from the bar when everything became quiet after Paul rose from his seat and threatened the Bavarian. "How about you both cool it. I'm sure he's still a little pissed that his nation was embarrassed on the world stage because they said a few words on what they wished to accomplish, but those words aren't allowed anymore, not in this world. I'll be honest, I think it was a stupid thing to say that they should guarantee independence, personally I think that's the stupidest thing a country can do. Though enough countries condemned them for it." She turned to the Drakorians. "Your nation as well. Yet, you know the Dragons guaranteed independence for half of Asia and nothing was said. So yes, while it was stupid to be said in the first place. It is even stupider to cause a war over it. But I guess its all being noble right."

She stared as Paul finished his last words to the Bavarian and sighed. "You're going to fight him? Really? I'm sure he's not going to kill your king." Then turning to the Bavarian shook her head. "And those kinds of works will only get you into more trouble, so how about you both cool it." And turned back to the television as a new statement filled the screen.

"The Dragons didn't claim the sovereign territory of other nations," Paul pointed out. "And who's to say this wasn't a test by the Austrian government? What if they wanted to see the reaction to their 'peaceful goals', to see how people would take it? Let's say everyone didn't care and let them be. Their king takes it as a good omen and attacks a neighboring nation, like, say, Rheinmark. Little bit of a public reputation damage, no biggie. Then they look at Italy and repeat. Rinse and repeat until the former Holy Roman Empire is under their rule. Then they also had their goals of Austria-Hungary. Remove the Commonwealth and, possibly, Dalmatia. Then who's to say they stop at the HRE?"

"And I'll fight him if I damn well please. Call me a jingoist if you want, I don't like my king's life being threatened, even if it's an empty threat."

The girl turned to the Drakorians in the pub and smiled. "I disagree with the world, you aren't Nordic and Nordic shouldn't be used as a verb for expansionism and imperialism. However, as to the Dragons invading Khmer and Pax Pacis, the world was quite displeased with that array of firepower even as bad as that cluster $%&@ was, it shouldn't have happened like that and I do believe watching the Dragons being criticized heavily for their actions. Also, considering France is a nation again, Chimaria fell to internal strife and Krieg is back in Spain. I think the cards have been dealt evenly. Sure, I guess it is to the Union's credit that all these territories weren't swallowed up. But troops didn't need to be deployed either. But hell, what's it matter right? Nothing like a good show of force."

"First common sense I've heard outta anyone tonight," Paul muttered. "I've been getting tired of being called Nordic because my countrymen fought a war. And the point of the Dragon, Krieg, and Chimarian invasions wasn't the displeasure of the world. It was just found odd that one war by the EU makes them Nordic, but the rest of the world wasn't. I've always been curious as to how the EU is Nordic when the most influential man in the EU is Lavo Shalam."

"We're not calling you Nordic literally, you moron. Your aggressiveness and old Nordic tactics of aggression, intimidation and peace through force are old marks of the Nords. That you continue these policies, including the old Nordic tradition of naming your invasions 'Fall X'. This is despicable."

"We're not calling you Nordic literally, you moron. Your aggressiveness and old Nordic tactics of aggression, intimidation and peace through force are old marks of the Nords. That you continue these policies, including the old Nordic tradition of naming your invasions 'Fall X'. This is despicable."

"We attacked one nation and we're automatically 'aggressive, intimidating, and causing peace through force?' We named an operation 'Fall Bayern' and we're Nordlandic? So, if we follow that chain of logic, if someone uses a blitzkrieg tactic, they're a Nazi?"

"We attacked one nation and we're automatically 'aggressive, intimidating, and causing peace through force?' We named an operation 'Fall Bayern' and we're Nordlandic? So, if we follow that chain of logic, if someone uses a blitzkrieg tactic, they're a Nazi?"

Another man piped up. "Nah, but the EU's almost all European nations and using a German name for anything, even if said move is based on a Germanic nation and using blitz-style tactics makes them Nordlandic. Didn't you get the memo?"

"The Dragons didn't claim the sovereign territory of other nations," Paul pointed out. "And who's to say this wasn't a test by the Austrian government? What if they wanted to see the reaction to their 'peaceful goals', to see how people would take it? Let's say everyone didn't care and let them be. Their king takes it as a good omen and attacks a neighboring nation, like, say, Rheinmark. Little bit of a public reputation damage, no biggie. Then they look at Italy and repeat. Rinse and repeat until the former Holy Roman Empire is under their rule. Then they also had their goals of Austria-Hungary. Remove the Commonwealth and, possibly, Dalmatia. Then who's to say they stop at the HRE?"

"And I'll fight him if I damn well please. Call me a jingoist if you want, I don't like my king's life being threatened, even if it's an empty threat."

"First common sense I've heard outta anyone tonight," Paul muttered. "I've been getting tired of being called Nordic because my countrymen fought a war. And the point of the Dragon, Krieg, and Chimarian invasions wasn't the displeasure of the world. It was just found odd that one war by the EU makes them Nordic, but the rest of the world wasn't. I've always been curious as to how the EU is Nordic when the most influential man in the EU is Lavo Shalam."

"Well we all know how the Commonwealth and Dalmatia took over Hungary, so I'm sure the utter bravery of their leaders would have been just fine to keep the Holy Roman demon back in their crate." Sarah said sarcastically. "But if you want to talk about public opinion and that the HRE could have just kept using this 'good omen' to annex their neighbors. What about your peace keeping methods. Hm? Is the bully of a bully, not a bully themselves. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but do you really need the unconditional surrender of Finland to keep the peace in Europe? Or is defending your friends evil as well? Maybe the world wouldn't see you as bullies if you didn't flaunt your power in the forms of massive military operations from all sides. God the news channels were full of reports, it was utterly sickening of how much flak was coming from that war. Even in Australia." She chuckled. "But you're talking about, who's to stop the HRE if they got to that point? Right?"

Her eyes narrowed. "Who's to stop the Eurasian Union from becoming the same demon?"

Another man piped up. "Nah, but the EU's almost all European nations and using a German name for anything, even if said move is based on a Germanic nation and using blitz-style tactics makes them Nordlandic. Didn't you get the memo?"

"Gotta blame those damn linguists." She said chuckling between taking another drink from her glass.