I love these: Stupid Recruiting Responses

Gabryal

I'm sure, that any Government member who does recruiting gets things like this, but this one I love in particular

To: Gabryal From: Titly Date: 8/22/2009 12:46:29 PM

Subject: RE: Welcome from TPF

Message: Isn't poaching a nono? I don't think TPF wants to be the next NSO my friend. Message saved and may or may not be posted on the CN:TE fourms.

well let's explore this a little together shall we

First here's his nation

Dumbbastard.jpg

Here we have a guy in an alliance with ONE member called !@#$, and his nation leader name is Titly, both the alliance and his nation leader are against the terms and conditions of CN, so I suppose some admin should take action.

Here's his nation link looks for your self: Kinda sad really

I know that some people here may dislike me, I exchange words with ALOT of people here, and I don't take it personal, and I hope that no one here takes it personally, but I haven't stooped to threatening a person with anything more than a good old fashioned smash up between nations. Which is just a fun part of the game, we all have at one point or another cat called each other, it's a part of the war, and a fun part in my opinion.

Yes, Poaching is bad, for all those who have rerolled in major alliances, you KNOW you haven't got a message from me when you rerolled, TPF doesn't recruit from major alliances, or even minor ones. I tried to recruit the first guy in RnR for example, now that there are seven or eight or ten of them. I don't anymore. I don't think personally that sending a recruit message to a guy in a one nation alliance counts as poaching, it would be criminally stupid not to give it a shot. Your alliance depends on you to get more members.

In short, those of you in major long standing alliances, and even knew rapidly expanding ones, I don't poach, I resent the accusation that I do, and I truly dislike the threatening tone of this message.

I doubt anyone here, like me or don't, can disagree with that.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would just like to take this opportunity, in a topic about recruiting, to brag about having the best recruiter in TE :P .

O/ Folger!

Careful Tibs, I'm sneaking up on Folge, he got me this round, but the recruiting system for TPF was messed up for half a round, both TPF and RE added huge numbers, I think Folge came close to doubling the size of RE this round, but TPF is coming close to the same mark ;)

However yea, I'll join the o7 to Folger, one of my best friends, my counterpart in RE, and one of the best drinking buddies I know *raises his beer* this one's for you Folger.

Edited by Gabryal

Gabryal you missed something, look closely at his nation name. You might notice something.

I didn't look closely at it, but yea... I did miss it, and yea...

*sips his beer*

He has an AA, therefore he is in an alliance one member or not. You know as well as I do that alliances in TE are a lot smaller than in CN therefore go recruit from the people with no AA and quit whining when someone calls you out for recruiting them (them being people in alliances).

Edited by Yawoo

He has an AA, therefore he is in an alliance one member or not. You know as well as I do that alliances in TE are a lot smaller than in CN therefore go recruit from the people with no AA and quit whining when someone calls you out for recruiting them (them being people in alliances).

There is a big difference between being a member of a small alliance and hiding as a one man band. Alliance by definition means two or more. You even implied it in you post, surely "them" even to you means more than one.

Just sayin.

There is no rules as to where you are allowed to recruit from.....My opinion is that as long as they are not friends or allies or have more than 20 or 30 members, they are fair game to recruit from.

For that matter i encourage my recruiters to spam AA's with 10 or less members that are not allies to TPF or friends.

And as far as poaching or getting called out, thats ridicules and ubserd to say the least...its a game, so just play it or quit!

BG.

There is no rules as to where you are allowed to recruit from.....My opinion is that as long as they are not friends or allies or have more than 20 or 30 members, they are fair game to recruit from.

For that matter i encourage my recruiters to spam AA's with 10 or less members that are not allies to TPF or friends.

And as far as poaching or getting called out, thats ridicules and ubserd to say the least...its a game, so just play it or quit!

BG.

If they are small and cannot defend themselves from you, it's fine. However, if they were allied to you, no one is to be allowed to recruit from them.

Amirite?

If they are small and cannot defend themselves from you, it's fine. However, if they were allied to you, no one is to be allowed to recruit from them.

Amirite?

It would be very hard for someone to take this more out of context.

one person alliances only exist to prevent lazy tech raiders looking for easy prey. An alliance by definition a union for two or more parties, thus an alliance of 1 is not really an alliance and hence it's members can't be poached, simply recruited.

i encourage my recruiters to spam AA's with 10 or less members

hope you simply forgot your sarcasm smiley in your senility and that you don't actually do something this stupid.

hope you simply forgot your sarcasm smiley in your senility and that you don't actually do something this stupid.

hope you actually know how TE is played, and don't fall off your high horse