Announcement from Athens

0copy4.png

At the conclusion of the prehistoric clash between the Olympians and Titans, the victorious Zeus condemned the Titan Atlas to stand at the western edge of Gaia (the Earth), and hold up Ouranos (the Sky), on his shoulders, to prevent the two from resuming their primordial embrace.

During intense scientific studies and observations held at the grand Academy of Athens, we have determined that the exact amount of strength required to hold up the heavens and sky upon one's shoulders is precisely 5 million. From this day forward we Athenians have gathered the required amount of strength, and can proudly proclaim to the world that we are as strong as the Titan Atlas, and we could indeed hold up the heavens and the sky if we desired.

loserstats.png

In celebration of this miraculous achievement, the entirety of Athens attended the nation of Raccoonia where angryraccoon, using the celebratory 'Titan Rockets' launched the first Athenians onto the moon.

londoisausleessleader.png

0ramoon.png

A stunning day full of many fine accomplishments for Athens, and it couldn't of been done without the almighty Llama watching down over us and guiding us in our daily journeys, we thank you Llama, and reaffirm our faith in you.

La Ellah ella Llama, ana rasoul Llama.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, did you guys have an alliance wide plan to hit 5 million exactly?

Well done creatively on putting this together too, enjoyed it and that can't often be said for milestone announcements.

This is an obvious fake, stop trying to hoodwink us into thinking this is anything other than a picture of an actor on an Athenian soundstage.

Agreed. We're wise to your ways Athens.

Congrats on 5 million NS (exactly too, double props for that)!

Making a banner with Atlas holding a sphere with the Athens tree inside it - 3 hours

Asking Londo how many troops I have to decom to be on exactly 5 million strength - 7 seconds

decommissioning 11,150 troops - 20 seconds

Everyone making a massive deal about being on exactly 5 million strength and nobody caring about the awesome banner - heart wrenching.

This is an obvious fake, stop trying to hoodwink us into thinking this is anything other than a picture of an actor on an Athenian soundstage.

Oh it's real. If you look closely, you can see me near the top of the mountain in the background showing him the eagle has landed and I'm flipping it at him. :v:

EDIT: and in case it isn't clear, congrats ;)

Edited by ChairmanHal

Making a banner with Atlas holding a sphere with the Athens tree inside it - 3 hours

Asking Londo how many troops I have to decom to be on exactly 5 million strength - 7 seconds

Everyone making a massive deal about being on exactly 5 million strength and nobody caring about the awesome banner - heart wrenching.

I was just about to say "epic banner."

Congrats Athens!

o/

I thought me saying I enjoyed the read took the banner into account, just saying such since I commented on both the strength and the announcement (banner). The banner was pretty sweet.

I thought me saying I enjoyed the read took the banner into account, just saying such since I commented on both the strength and the announcement (banner). The banner was pretty sweet.

No no, don't try to sweet talk me now, the damage is already done. Your all as bad as Crushtania.