The States rise again

Markus Wilding

OOC: I consider Yacrania to have fallen, there is virtually no way I can win that war unless I aquire nukes.

IC: A middle-aged man steps up to a podium, and signals his tech crew to begin recording. A fanfare is heard, and TVs on Channel 1 turn to this program, despite what program was on before.

"Greetings Planet Bob! I am Randall J. Glickstein, Secretary of Foreign Affairs. I bring to you tonight the official declaration of existance from the Central American Union. Our president, Paul Martin, will address the nation and the world shortly. For now I ask that any and all nations recognize these land claims made by us:

We humbly requested from Viniland Kansas, Oklahoma, Arkansas and Missouri. Viniland has graciously given us these lands to start a new life for thousands of people. At the same time, we sent a message to the Tahoe Republic, asking for the state of Texas. So far we have not heard back, but we hope that they can get back to us in due time.

And now, without further ado, here is the President, Paul Martin!"

jack_johnson-209.jpg

"Greetings Planet Bob! I am sure you are all eager to know much, much more about the Central American Union. Well, currently our government consists of Secretary of Foreign Affairs Randall J. Glickstein, Secretary of State Isabelle Meier, Secretaries of Defense, Internal Affairs and Treasury, Larry Stephens, Justin Sanders and Claire Roberts. I would like all nations to know that..." A security guard goes up to the podium and whispers in Paul's ear. "Well, it appears that my speech must be ended sooner than expected. I am terribly sorry."

Edited by N Reeki

"We recognize this nation. We also think that you don't look at all middle-aged."

OOC: You're loking at the President, the picture of the foreign affairs guy was too big...<.<

The Imperium of Poliz welcomes and recognises the new CAU.

OOC: What's happening with Yacrania, and will I have to ask Slavorussia for a chunk of it?

OOC: I consider it fallen. There was no way I could have possibly won that war.

At the same time, we sent a message to the Tahoe Republic, asking for the state of Texas. So far we have not heard back, but we hope that they can get back to us in due time.

OOC: Just wanted to let you know that first of all, Otto has Texas, note Mudd. Secondly, he has frozen it, and if it weren't for that I would have gotten Texas a long time ago!

OOC: I sent Mudd a PM yesterday. I'm sure that one nation cannot stay locked forever.

OOC: Trust me, I've tried. The guy who owns it isn't inactive because he posts ofen on World RP, but I sent him a PM lst week, and he's still adamant.

OOC: Just wanted to let you know that first of all, Otto has Texas, note Mudd. Secondly, he has frozen it, and if it weren't for that I would have gotten Texas a long time ago!
OOC: I sent Mudd a PM yesterday. I'm sure that one nation cannot stay locked forever.
OOC: Trust me, I've tried. The guy who owns it isn't inactive because he posts ofen on World RP, but I sent him a PM lst week, and he's still adamant.

OOC: wait, he's been posting in the World RP?

Tell him that he will be unlocked and wiped soon if he doesn't post SOMETHING here.

OOC: He has to post here in Fantasy RP to stay on the map. :v:

OOC: This is correct, after all. See my above statement.

EDIT IC: Promised land recognizes this new nation.

Edited by Subtleknifewielder