"Pink is immoral, put this on your NAP if you're down"

Don't know about that, but i think you should consider changing your sig.

It's kinda breaking the NAP you just signed. Check article 2. Says something about being civil and such :mellow: .

Yes, it says we should be civil to one another. It says nothing about light-hearted jokes.

*draws obvious parallel to PC, points out moral highground didn't help TPF much*

Actually, TPF garnered some decent PR. They will be able to rebuild themselves into a respectable alliance.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, it says we should be civil to one another. It says nothing about light-hearted jokes.

Actually, TPF garnered some decent PR. They will be able to rebuild themselves into a respectable alliance.

Theres two things that dont belong together..

Edited by wickedj

I'm very happy to hear it's just a light-hearted joke :)

Could Hell Scream join pink now? Would make the joke better :ehm:

Sorry, but we are a red alliance.

Theres two things that dont belong together..

On the contrary, TPF fought to the death for their allies and refused to compromise their ethics in the face of overwhelming odds, unlike the Coalition of Cowards.

Sorry, but we are a red alliance.

Well, you also have blue, yellow, maroon, green and brown. Some pink wouldn't hurt you much...

You can also become a pink alliance if need be. No problem with that ;)

I'd propose you for pwn :wub:

Doesn't anybody else think that Hell Scream should join pink?

Edited by Trikoupis

Well, you also have blue, yellow, maroon, green and brown. Some pink wouldn't hurt you much...

Probably because they already have trade circles.

You can also become a pink alliance if need be. No problem with that ;)

We're already signatories of the Red Dawn unity treaty, and we're quite happy with that. But thanks.

On the contrary, TPF fought to the death for their allies and refused to compromise their ethics in the face of overwhelming odds, unlike the Coalition of Cowards.

TPF was in the coalition of cowards, No amount of grandstanding afterwords can erase that.

Its a good lesson for you, a small measure of the drooling masses jumping on the IS is evil bandwagon doesn't change CG being a repulsive joke.

*draws obvious parallel to PC, points out moral highground didn't help TPF much*

You have to climb the hill of morality before having the moral high-ground, and that is a feat that few on this planet have done. If someone decides to attack you on the immoral low-ground while you're down there as well, you don't magically teleport to the moral high-ground.

TPF was in the coalition of cowards, No amount of grandstanding afterwords can erase that.

It was not mhawk's decision to cancel on Pacifica.

Its a good lesson for you, a small measure of the drooling masses jumping on the IS is evil bandwagon doesn't change CG being a repulsive joke.

We'd be more of a repulsive joke if we lay down for a bully.

It was not mhawk's decision to cancel on Pacifica.

We'd be more of a repulsive joke if we lay down for a bully.

Sure as heck fooled me, he runs that ship doesnt he? "it was the one armed man who cancelled on you"

as King Boris said a few posts above me, TPF bailed at the first sight of war and nothing will change that..though what else would you expect from an alliance partially formed out of cowardice

On topic, look at how well forced treaties worked out in the past (see: TPF/PC and NpO/NPO)

Mhawk's signature was on the cancellation. As far as I know he has never claimed it was a forgery.

Have you checked that? I don't remember it being there when I read that announcement.

This is off-topic. Keep TPF out of this announcement please.

History is repeating itself. Pink alliance gets into trouble. After eating humble pie they sign a "forced" NAP, all thats left is a DoW by IS to break the NAP and the circle is complete.

It's not a forced NAP, I believe they threw around the idea of a NAP, or maybe Doitzel/Elyat. IS will stick to it's words.