The Empire of Krieg reaches out to the World

Colerich Krieg

The Emperor released a Statement requesting any and all nations willing to engage in talks for possible Friendships, MDPs, Etc, to please respond via Telegram. The Empire would like to convert from Isolationalism to a more outgoing, Peaceful nation, and we would like to have ties with others.

wallpaper021280x1024_2.jpg

Edited by Colerich Krieg

"I will personally vow that once New Zealand is out of our conflict not a single person from Krieg will set foot in our nation."

"We do not understand why New Zealand has that view, but we will respect your right to from your own Foreign Policy. Once again this statement was made to reach out to willing nations, not to nations against relations with the Empire.. Although we do appreciate your statement."

Communist Diadochoi will gladly open up relations to Krieg, if it has nothing against us.

"Although I personally don't agree with Communism, I would be a hypocrite to discriminate against your nation for its Governmental policies. We are open and Indiscriminate to any and all Unaggressive, Peaceful countries."

"What are you interested in?"

OOC: ack, i never understood how to cut it out and then how to get it on here...it's the land between Yuktobania and Buryatia. if you really want a map cut out, just explain to me how it's done.

OOC: Take a screen shot of the map with your nation somewhere in it. Then go into paint and select a box around your nation, right click, cut, open up another paint, paste. Then save. Go onto the internet t owhatever service you use to upload pictures, and upload the file. Be sure to save as .png.

Edited by Arkantos

OOC: ack, i never understood how to cut it out and then how to get it on here...it's the land between Yuktobania and Buryatia. if you really want a map cut out, just explain to me how it's done.

OOC: Open the world map, and with paint, use the "Select" cfunction, which is labeled with a Rectangle made of - - -

use that tool to make a cut out on the map.

Select feature is the very top right button next to the Star.

Here is the copy of the Agreement.

Joint Trade Agreement.

The two nations hereby agree to the following terms:

I. Free trade between businesses and corporations, via Airliner transport.

II. Countries will agree to exchange equal amounts of Primary resources, via Airliner transport.

III. Tariffs and Taxes will be laxed if not eradicated to allow easier trade.

IV. If any party wishes to cancel the agreement, 24 hours notice is needed in advance.

Signed,

X_____________ of

and

X_____________ of

If it is fine by you, you can sign.

Edited by Colerich Krieg

Joint Trade Agreement.

The two nations hereby agree to the following terms:

I. Free trade between businesses and corporations, via Airliner transport.

II. Countries will agree to exchange equal amounts of Primary resources, via Airliner transport.

III. Tariffs and Taxes will be laxed if not eradicated to allow easier trade.

IV. If any party wishes to cancel the agreement, 24 hours notice is needed in advance.

Signed,

X_____________ of

and

Gena Korsunsky, Premier of Communist Diadochoi

From the Desk of the God-Emperor;

After lengthy consultation with the Foreign Affairs Canton, and the Executive Council, the Imperium of Poliz would like to offer an ODP to the Empire of Krieg.

"The Empire happily accepts and wishes for Poliz to submit a copy of the pact to negotiate and sign."

OOC: Here is my projected Flight route.

flightpath.jpg

Red is the Take off

Blue is the flight from the Krieg Trade Station in Amyante's nation

Brown is the Return.

If any nations have objections please PM me and Ill work around those objections. Do note they are Civilian planes carrying recourses. We will submit to searches to insure they're not carrying offensive cargo.