Labor Camps

Kaiser Julius II

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=111185

I have 36k citizens and maxed out the improvements that raise your income more then +1 happiness. I was wondering if I should buy labor camps since my bills just capped over a million dollars leaving me with just over 2 million per day. I lack a calculator and don't know if the minus one happiness and upkeep will be offset by my savings.

I have an average income of 312.74 with average taxes of 87.57 and a population happiness of 51 and 3291 infrastructure.

Hey Julius, Not eniterly sure, but looking at you nation, I'm guessing that with 5 labor camps your average income would drop $19.2, which would make your average taxes $5.38 less than what it is now. So with your current population you would lose just under 200k a day, however, with 5 labor camps it will cut your infra upkeep inhalf, so I'm guessing it will be profitable. Mainly cause it would be profitable for me at this point, but I rather get other improvements first.