Enter The Coalition

Jazzy95

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

By making a statement saying you won't do anything, you are doing nothing. "You have our diplomatic assistance in this matter.... well that was easy guys, now just wait for the good PR to roll in B) "

IS is IS nobody can change who they are. See? It works with other alliances too.

No CB is better than a fake CB any day. Saying "we're attacking you because we want to" is better than formulating some BS CB.

TC was doing more than helping diplomaticly but they want one more chance at a peaceful end to this, and now we await the end to this, whatever it may be. What NSO does is not what IS does, they don't annoy people instead they put people in their place, I don't see any reason someone would want NSO rolled for no other reason that they rolled their own alliance. I really don't care about the no CB/ fake CB thing. What is wrong is wrong ;)

TC was doing more than helping diplomaticly but they want one more chance at a peaceful end to this, and now we await the end to this, whatever it may be. What NSO does is not what IS does, they don't annoy people instead they put people in their place, I don't see any reason someone would want NSO rolled for no other reason that they rolled their own alliance. I really don't care about the no CB/ fake CB thing. What is wrong is wrong ;)

Okay, so you're waiting around to see if any bigger alliances will actually back you up before you defend your friends, and NSO is apparently a knight in shining armour. Atleast when you admit there is no CB, you're telling the truth.

Okay, so you're waiting around to see if any bigger alliances will actually back you up before you defend your friends, and NSO is apparently a knight in shining armour. Atleast when you admit there is no CB, you're telling the truth.

We arn't waiting around for anyone, we can't go and attack someone for no reason (like IS), as I was saying we can't just attack if CG doesn't want to. :P NSO might be, I didn't say they were if you comepare IS and NSO then I would say yes.

No one said anything about that. You are assuming things.

I would think that would be evident.

Maybe I should ask Jazzy95 to change the post from Moral support to Full Support, and then you'd understand?

Tell me, have you been involved in talks in this situation? No? Then how would you know whats going on?

Edited by Ludacrism2

No one said anything about that. You are assuming things.

I would think that would be evident.

Maybe I should ask Jazzy95 to change the post from Moral support to Full Support, and then you'd understand?

Tell me, have you been involved in talks in this situation? No? Then how would you know whats going on?

Of course no one said anything about that, who would admit such a thing? It's up to those not simply interested in making pink bleed to find the true motives nobody but the alliance in question knows.

Pink attacked us, we didn't attack pink.

from what i heard and see (ur sig for instance) u are attacking/attacked the whole pink sphere verbally and in case you didn't know it is the cheap way to get involved into a war. By attacking someone verbally you hope he retaliates with arms and than you can say they attacked you first. Which is cheap and honor-less.

Edited by generals3

from what i heard and see (ur sig for instance) u are attacking/attacked the whole pink sphere verbally and in case you didn't know it is the cheap way to get involved into a war. By attacking someone verbally you hope he retaliates with arms and than you can say they attacked you first. Which is cheap and honor-less.

or ya know, people could defend themselves verbally as well. tis not that difficult, and if IS can only retaliate with physical arms to someone's verbal assaults on them and/or pink then that is IS's fault and no one elses. Same with any alliance really. it was IS who was cheap and honor-less for not being able to do one of two things.

1) defend themselves and/or pink verbally (i.e. wits.... IS has none)

2) take it and ignore it (thick skin.... again IS has none, though they seem to dish it out)

What about everyone else other than CG?