Enter The Coalition

Jazzy95

TC has CG's back..... nuff said

Wars?

If CG fought IS alone, we'd get destroyed. That was why IS attacked us in the first place, because they thought they could get away with it. Do you seriously expect us to sit by and allow that to happen? Hell no. I went straight to all my friends and contacts and organised people to defend us. Yet you're giving me grief for defending my sovereignty? For rolling the would-be rollers? For shame. Go and learn about how Planet Bob and its politics work.

So you don't see CG's baiting of IS by trashing the pink sphere as a leading hostile act? Don't you know how these things work? First you dehumanize the enemy, then you obliterate him. All the cries of lolpink and how pink must be destroyed are fundamentally no different in this world than any of the many [OOC]RL campaigns to dehumanize the enemy prior to acts of genocide[/OOC].

You are defending your "sovereignty", yes - but your "sovereignty" has seen fit to engage in a debasing propaganda war against pink, and you should not be surprised when pink rises to defend itself. CG has declared itself as a force hostile to the entire pink sphere. Do not be surprised when the sphere responds to the malevolent labelling so many have given it, to a desired end all too obvious to me.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wars?

So you don't see CG's baiting of IS by trashing the pink sphere as a leading hostile act? Don't you know how these things work? First you dehumanize the enemy, then you obliterate him. All the cries of lolpink and how pink must be destroyed are fundamentally no different in this world than any of the many [OOC]RL campaigns to dehumanize the enemy prior to acts of genocide[/OOC].

You are defending your "sovereignty", yes - but your "sovereignty" has seen fit to engage in a debasing propaganda war against pink, and you should not be surprised when pink rises to defend itself. CG has declared itself as a force hostile to the entire pink sphere. Do not be surprised when the sphere responds to the malevolent labelling so many have given it, to a desired end all too obvious to me.

Most of their attempts, which were mainly by Hell Scream, were topics made(Which were locked by the mods) or snippets by Hell Scream. Now, Londo, if I were to understand you then my constant cry of lolpink and bashing of IS and PC would give them a legitimate CB to declare war on me and the IAA?

Pretty sure people have been lolpinking for a long, long time. It's just none of the people doing it before met the criteria for IS's opportunism, ie: they'd give IS a kicking.

Most of their attempts, which were mainly by Hell Scream, were topics made(Which were locked by the mods) or snippets by Hell Scream. Now, Londo, if I were to understand you then my constant cry of lolpink and bashing of IS and PC would give them a legitimate CB to declare war on me and the IAA?

PC didn't attack CG, IS did.

But what do you think? Would PC be IAA's enemy if their members showed up and mocked and belittled you and your sphere in every thread? What does it even mean to be an enemy if this is NOT the case?

That said, I freely offer my services as mediator to help resolve any issues between IAA and PC, of which I have not been aware. It would cause me great distress to see two allies fighting.

Pretty sure people have been lolpinking for a long, long time. It's just none of the people doing it before met the criteria for IS's opportunism, ie: they'd give IS a kicking.

I don't call that opportunism, I call it being smart. When a good chunk of the world is set on dehumanizing you, it only makes sense to strike out against the chunk that you can defeat.

Actually most of pink's problems are pretty much self inflicted.

Lulzy wars, tech raiding protectorates, tech raiding entire allainces then nuking them if they fight back, attacking entire alliances for comments on here....etc etc.

In this case you happen to have 3 of the worst offenders residing on pink and lately it's been nothing but a near constant PR nightmare for those alliances and they have no one to blame but themselves.

This is not some case where they are the poor little victim of people being mean to them on here.

No....because you see if an alliance like IS, who doesn't partake in this moral support anti-war hippie garbage, gets rolled by an alliance of nations who are simply thinking they are all righteous and saviors of the world, then the hippies win.

yep, you definitely need to take reading comprehension courses. IS has been getting nothing but Moral Support by PC and RAD for this. and yes, PC did declare it in a thread all its own. So how about you stop bagging on CG and their friends and begin bagging on your so called heroes over at IS who are doing the same thing as CG is.

Actually most of pink's problems are pretty much self inflicted.

Lulzy wars

The RAD thing with NSO? Really? People were saying lolpink a long time before that.

tech raiding protectorates

PC raided California while they were at war with you. What's so bad about that? TPF isn't opposed to raiding small alliances, you allow your own members to do it.

tech raiding entire allainces then nuking them if they fight back

I never heard of this happening. Who did this? The only pink alliance I am tied to has a strict code of raiding which prohibits first striking on raids.

attacking entire alliances for comments on here....etc etc.

That's a tradition as old as Bob itself. Plenty of other people to point fingers at if that's the case.

In this case you happen to have 3 of the worst offenders residing on pink and lately it's been nothing but a near constant PR nightmare for those alliances and they have no one to blame but themselves.

This is not some case where they are the poor little victim of people being mean to them on here.

Again, I haven't seen a pink alliance do anything that is terribly evil or out of line with the "norms" of Bob. If I do, then I will change my opinion. But as for now I only see people trying to string up pink alliances for doing the same things that they themselves have done.

I'm sorry we're considered more interesting than your Declaration of Existence. Is someone feeling butthurt?

If CG fought IS alone, we'd get destroyed. That was why IS attacked us in the first place, because they thought they could get away with it. Do you seriously expect us to sit by and allow that to happen? Hell no. I went straight to all my friends and contacts and organised people to defend us. Yet you're giving me grief for defending my sovereignty? For rolling the would-be rollers? For shame. Go and learn about how Planet Bob and its politics work.

Oh no i would expect your tears would drown out everybody else, and when have i given you grief for defending your sovereignty? I've been giving these alliances grief for giving some pathetic moral support garbage, all i have said regarding your alliance is if it was my way it would be just you and IS which you would've lost. However i havent been sitting here commenting wildly about how i disagree with how your acting, i just think its a bit of a cry for help and less of you 'organizing people to defend us'.

yep, you definitely need to take reading comprehension courses. IS has been getting nothing but Moral Support by PC and RAD for this. and yes, PC did declare it in a thread all its own. So how about you stop bagging on CG and their friends and begin bagging on your so called heroes over at IS who are doing the same thing as CG is.

The difference is that PC and RAD are actually IS' allies :v:

Edited by Frankdolf

IS didnt make a thread proclaiming that they will bring all of their friends to the party now did they? no CG did, CG said they would rally all of their friends and IS better pay up OR ELSE! So maybe you take some reading comprehension courses and look at what would make both sides need allied assistance. IS does not need PC's help with CG unless CG got actual help from its friends like it said it would, but it didn't therefore the moral support for CG is pathetic because its meaningless when they actually do need help. However in PC's case? IS is fine to handle CG 1v1.

I've responded to every fool who had something else to say while i was gone, so i do believe i'm done with both this topic and taking out the trash.

Edited by Gauner

IS didnt make a thread proclaiming that they will bring all of their friends to the party now did they? no CG did, CG said they would rally all of their friends and IS better pay up OR ELSE! So maybe you take some reading comprehension courses and look at what would make both sides need allied assistance. IS does not need PC's help with CG unless CG got actual help from its friends like it said it would, but it didn't therefore the moral support for CG is pathetic because its meaningless when they actually do need help. However in PC's case? IS is fine to handle CG 1v1.

Why? That is the question. Why did they need to raid for no reason or attack, some are stating it was a bait to get NSO rolled, some say it was to get attention. If you got a problem with CG do something about it, I for one would love for you to do something about it. ;)

You don't need a treaty to get involved for freinds. ;)

In a good amount of the DoS for Crimson Guard I've read, the OP says in one word or another that "We don't really know you guys, but...." Which leads me to believe this is all about opportunism.

If NSO attacked them, the OWF would say, "Oh, there's those crazy kids at NSO again :awesome: "

If a large alliance with many ties attacked them with a CB that was proven BS, how many DoS would we see? Zero.

In a good amount of the DoS for Crimson Guard I've read, the OP says in one word or another that "We don't really know you guys, but...." Which leads me to believe this is all about opportunism.

If NSO attacked them, the OWF would say, "Oh, there's those crazy kids at NSO again :awesome: "

If a large alliance with many ties attacked them with a CB that was proven BS, how many DoS would we see? Zero.

To answer your first statement whats wrong with doing whats right instead of doing nothing? NSO is NSO nobody can change who they are. To answer your third statement their was no CB so you can't predict what can our would happen ;)

To answer your first statement whats wrong with doing whats right instead of doing nothing? NSO is NSO nobody can change who they are. To answer your third statement their was no CB so you can't predict what can our would happen ;)

By making a statement saying you won't do anything, you are doing nothing. "You have our diplomatic assistance in this matter.... well that was easy guys, now just wait for the good PR to roll in B) " Also, it's not the "right thing to do" when your true motives are to take advantage of the situation and crack some skulls.

IS is IS nobody can change who they are. See? It works with other alliances too.

No CB is better than a fake CB any day. Saying "we're attacking you because we want to" is better than formulating some BS CB.

Edited by Frankdolf

lawlz. ask NPO about doing just that.