Enter The Coalition

Jazzy95

Then why are you trying to say our support is nothing, you don't have a clue what goes behind doors so you don't know the full story.

Because for whatever reason he/she dislikes CG, wants IS to have free reign to roll them and doesn't want IS to be declared upon by any other alliances.

That's just from reading his/her posts in various threads this evening.

Really, by hoping the war doesn't escalate and the fire doesn't rain down upon IS and any allies that come into the spreading conflict, he's/she's being a bit of a hippy.

Edit to add he/she since I don't know for sure and wouldn't want to offend any hippies.

Edited by Vol Navy

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Then why are you trying to say our support is nothing, you don't have a clue what goes behind doors so you don't know the full story.

All i know is what i can see on here, and all i see is people in announcements everywhere saying how evil and mean IS is and how much they feel sorry for IS but offering no more than meaningless words (excluding Invicta for at least offering aid). So if behind those doors, in the big smoke filled rooms, you guys are actually planning on declaring war, why don't just come out and say that so people don't get the wrong idea?

All i know is what i can see on here, and all i see is people in announcements everywhere saying how evil and mean IS is and how much they feel sorry for IS but offering no more than meaningless words (excluding Invicta for at least offering aid). So if behind those doors, in the big smoke filled rooms, you guys are actually planning on declaring war, why don't just come out and say that so people don't get the wrong idea?

If you're so opposed to our "drum circle" then why don't you put your money where your mouth is?

Edited by Schattenmann

Because for whatever reason he dislikes CG, wants IS to have free reign to roll them and doesn't want IS to be declared upon by any other alliances.

Really, by hoping the war doesn't escalate and the fire doesn't rain down upon IS and any allies that come into the spreading conflict, he's being a bit of a hippy.

Well from the support CG has gotten and has had (us), it seems like lolPink vs a hell lot of others that don't like Pink. I honestly think this was will escalate.

Because for whatever reason he dislikes CG, wants IS to have free reign to roll them and doesn't want IS to be declared upon by any other alliances.

Really, by hoping the war doesn't escalate and the fire doesn't rain down upon IS and any allies that come into the spreading conflict, he's being a bit of a hippy.

Oh hell no....

All my posts here say that i find this coalition of moral support to be useless, and that they should do something meaningful. If i had it my way it would be IS vs CG and no other involved so your right i guess i dont want IS to be declared upon. However all my posts here are simply about how if these people are going to grandstand and make big announcements about their undying support, they should do something meaningful not some moral garbage.

If you read the thread you would have gotten the point that all DoW were put on hold, for one more chance at diplomacy.

Oh hell no....

All my posts here say that i find this coalition of moral support to be useless, and that they should do something meaningful. If i had it my way it would be IS vs CG and no other involved so your right i guess i dont want IS to be declared upon. However all my posts here are simply about how if these people are going to grandstand and make big announcements about their undying support, they should do something meaningful not some moral garbage.

A DoS has meaning, it shows that an alliance has foreign support, which means that if tihngs escalate you got their back and when the other party sees that they would preferably try diplomacy first because nobody really wants a large scale war over some stupid tech raid/ dum war type thing IS did.

Well from the support CG has gotten and has had (us), it seems like lolPink vs a hell lot of others that don't like Pink. I honestly think this was will escalate.

While I and no doubt very many others would enjoy that a great deal, I can't see it happening. PWN hasn't lasted as long as it had by getting into wars in which they don't have a decided advantage.

When trouble appears to great to handle, they'd rather surrender now and take revenge on down the road as soon as any opportunity presents itself.

I suspect they'll capitulate in this situation but as soon as CG or anyone who issued a DoS finds themselves in a less than advantageous situation, PWN will come calling using whatever means they have to to take advantage of the situation.

Oh hell no....

You've been going on a lot today sticking up for IS and hoping no one else gets involved in this conflict.

A true anti-Hippy should be hoping for widespread global thermonuclear war at all costs. None of this CG vs IS one on one stuff, which is just the 8th grader beating up the 4th grader.

While I and no doubt very many others would enjoy that a great deal, I can't see it happening. PWN hasn't lasted as long as it had by getting into wars in which they don't have a decided advantage.

When trouble appears to great to handle, they'd rather surrender now and take revenge on down the road as soon as any opportunity presents itself.

I suspect they'll capitulate in this situation but as soon as CG or anyone who issued a DoS finds themselves in a less than advantageous situation, PWN will come calling using whatever means they have to to take advantage of the situation.

I would agree with you but RAD was embarassed by NSO, and if they !@#$% out what they started it would embarass them even more. I doubt you can say it was diplomacy is peace is achieved, id say IS and company pussied out ;)

You've been going on a lot today sticking up for IS and hoping no one else gets involved in this conflict.

A true anti-Hippy should be hoping for widespread global thermonuclear war at all costs. None of this CG vs IS one on one stuff, which is just the 8th grader beating up the 4th grader.

I think the dude said he was hoping they would either put up or shut up and either do something or sit down not hoping no one else would get involved. And as for your implications that hes a hippie.. We got vaccinated for that a while back.

I think the dude said he was hoping they would either put up or shut up and either do something or sit down not hoping no one else would get involved. And as for your implications that hes a hippie.. We got vaccinated for that a while back.

You may have missed many of his posts today, he's pretty much been defending IS and hoping, as he admitted, that no one else got involved and rolled IS.

A true non-Hippie would hope that both IS and CG were rolled and that many others were bloodied with them.

Any other solution and you might as well go listen to some Creedence and get out your make love not war propaganda.

You may have missed many of his posts today, he's pretty much been defending IS and hoping, as he admitted, that no one else got involved and rolled IS.

A true non-Hippie would hope that both IS and CG were rolled and that many others were bloodied with them.

Any other solution and you might as well go listen to some Creedence and get out your make love not war propaganda.

No....because you see if an alliance like IS, who doesn't partake in this moral support anti-war hippie garbage, gets rolled by an alliance of nations who are simply thinking they are all righteous and saviors of the world, then the hippies win.

Uh considering i remade my nation 40 days ago and my alliance along with it, nothing of worth actually, infact you could even see our DoE announcement before the Coalition of Moral Support rampaged mercilessly through the announcements and pushed us out of the spotlight.

I'm sorry we're considered more interesting than your Declaration of Existence. Is someone feeling butthurt?

Oh hell no....

If CG fought IS alone, we'd get destroyed. That was why IS attacked us in the first place, because they thought they could get away with it. Do you seriously expect us to sit by and allow that to happen? Hell no. I went straight to all my friends and contacts and organised people to defend us. Yet you're giving me grief for defending my sovereignty? For rolling the would-be rollers? For shame. Go and learn about how Planet Bob and its politics work.

No....because you see if an alliance like IS, who doesn't partake in this moral support anti-war hippie garbage, gets rolled by an alliance of nations who are simply thinking they are all righteous and saviors of the world, then the hippies win.

What happened with NPO, does that ring some type of bell to you?