Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jazzy95

Enter The Coalition

4q22dz.png

In recent events, Internet Superheros raided/ Declared War on Crimson Guard. In regards to recent events, TC does not approve of IS's decision and declares full support of CGs response and although we don't have a treaty our bond is just as strong. And as this problem escalates so will this support.

Signed,

The Coalition

Go get'em :P

OOC= Sorry for spelling the topic wrong. Dyslexics like me shouldn't post topics :P /OOC

lolPink Night continues, although I thought The Coalition would declare war. :-/

We're currently discussing peace, again. Thanks to Doitzel, he's trying to prevent more DoWs.

lolPink Night continues, although I thought The Coalition would declare war. :-/

As did I, but a DoS is just as sexy B)

\o/ TC

Moral support... I think this is more like "I want in on the drama without suffering infrastructure damage, maybe this will increase our PR and get us a MADP with TOP and like hopefully gain some members as well."

As did I, but a DoS is just as sexy B)

\o/ TC

:lol1: I beg to differ.

Moral support... I think this is more like "I want in on the drama without suffering infrastructure damage, maybe this will increase our PR and get us a MADP with TOP and like hopefully gain some members as well."

Want me to change it to full support? :P

Want me to change it to full support? :P

Yes, that would certainly send the message across more fully. When tyrants arrive, you must be prepared to take them down, or you'll eventually be next my friend.

I really thought The Coalition (or is that Coaltion? I guess we aren't the only ones who do this!) would go to war in support of them, but I was also wrong :(

Welcome to the coalition, The Coalition.

Yeah the coalition that will send you messages telling you how very angry they are with you and how much your actions displease them if you do something mean to CG. :lol1:

Don't be silly you couldn't be more completly wrong.

TOP doesn't sign MADPs

Yeah the coalition that will send you messages telling you how very angry they are with you and how much your actions displease them if you do something mean to CG. :lol1:

I stopped listening to alliances that are making fun of alliances 100x larger then them :P

although we don't have a treaty our bond is just as strong. And as this problem escalates so will this support.
What a joke, your protectorate is attacked and you offer moral support.

Did you not read that part?