Siberian Tiger Alliance

Tygaland

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like STA wants some attention. No other reason for jumping into something that has nothing to do with them.

Dear sir! Please look up. What you are seeing there is the entire OP flying over your head!

Sarcasm, I get it.

Of all support threads to pick to make fun of, I had to choose this one. <_<

The STA is awesome. Never choose to make fun of us.

By the way, if this was serious, how are we any less connected than the rest of the alliances issuing a DoS? CG has no actual treaty partners.

And all the alliances issuing DoS say they love CG. Well why does CG not have a protector or any other treaty with any of them? Quite odd.

Haha.

But seriously. These declarations of support are pretty dumb if you ask me. Monetary and diplomatic aid? Pah! It's like you're all ready to offer support as long as you don't have a chance of getting hurt and as long as you don't have to stay up past your bed times. Bunch of babies the lot of ya...

There is a dance that must be done first.

And all the alliances issuing DoS say they love CG. Well why does CG not have a protector or any other treaty with any of them? Quite odd.

Francesca has answered this question in another thread.

( I believe it was because she had planned on merging with another alliance so she didnt see the need for any treaties, I could be wrong though)

Francesca has answered this question in another thread.

( I believe it was because she had planned on merging with another alliance so she didnt see the need for any treaties, I could be wrong though)

She made her own alliance so she could merge into another alliance? Why not just join that other alliance? Odd. But that is a topic for another day.

She made her own alliance so she could merge into another alliance? Why not just join that other alliance? Odd. But that is a topic for another day.

merge (mûrj)

v. merged, merg·ing, merg·es

v.tr.

1. To cause to be absorbed, especially in gradual stages.

2. To combine or unite: merging two sets of data.