Peace with RD

AndrewC202

SDF3.png

Okay, we've done our job, Oh! and look a dark figure is trying to thump us from behind.

RD you guys are really good fighters and did a lot of damage to us, you managed to take out 20K NS (Don't let CDT try and claim your glory because they showed up after we lost the NS) despite our advantage. All the best and hope we see you next round, but we got some CDT $@! to kick so we're peacing out.

Edited by AndrewC202

If they let you of course. 3 days to go.

Pretty much this but you didn't need to post it twice. :lol1:

What's the point in peace 3 days before the end of the round? I'd sooner leave my nation to the dogs than surrender / accept peace at this point. In fact, I'd sooner do that than surrender at any point.

And why would they? To let an ally get hit? I'll be suprised.

True, it would surprise me as well....However it doesn't matter TPF will be stepping in to back up SDF against CDT.

BG.

I'll have to try and get ahold of Llama and Michael; was checking my nation earlier and accepted the peace offers thinking there was likely an agreement consider the peace offer reasons.

Llama is a bit tied up with a family sit, last couple days. Hopefully I'll get ahold of him shortly. Dropping a query with Michael as well.

Depending on what they have to say; might need to re-engage.

Between you and GDA we've gone to about 50% ((chuckles)) Not too shabby, over all.

We'll see what happens.

I have no qualms accepting an SDF withdrawal. however, with only 3 days.. who know what will happen:):)

also.. CDT... we weren't allied with them.. it was nice timing that they are on SDF while SDF is hitting us.. but not an ally type arrangement...

We appreciate the actions all around tho...

Since when did we hate SDF?
Cdtbanner.jpg

Hello Spartan Defense Force.

You're in WOLF, we're attacking you.

Good day.

Perhaps Hate is the wrong word, but you put in your DoW you were attacking them for being in WOLF.

Lol, United White and a few M.A.S.H Nations are declaring war on us. FIVESOME!!!

lulz, say hi to M Jackson for me, he hates me, and I mean personally hates me

Perhaps Hate is the wrong word, but you put in your DoW you were attacking them for being in WOLF.

So the most you can accuse me of is to hate WOLF right? Which is fair enough, I hate the idea behind WOLF.

I really would appreciate if you don't accuse me of having a personal vendetta against a third alliance.

So the most you can accuse me of is to hate WOLF right? Which is fair enough, I hate the idea behind WOLF.

I really would appreciate if you don't accuse me of having a personal vendetta against a third alliance.

Hmmm, putting words in my mouth. The only alliance I know that you've been accused of having a vendetta against is TPF, and I wasn't the first to say it, I just repeated it.

Oh wait, yes you are correct, I misread your original post.

/me fails.

Win or lose Pops, one thing I admire about you is you strive for honesty. You are the only one I have met who can admit a mistake and do it with class. I hope I do as well.