Scotland Banishes Lee Mercer Jr

Proxian Empire

scotland-flag.jpg

After his chaotic terrorist attack and attempt to assassinate the royal family, King Douglas has henceforth banished Lee Mercer Jr. into the Krieg Empire.

Mr. Mercer had the following to say before his exile behind the Hibernian Wall in Iberia.

DefaultPageImage.jpg

"The Krieg Government must regulate government sleepers and government regulations. My platform for President of the Krieg Empire is Criminal Law. It is developed from my Method of Education. I went to school from the first grade to the nineth [sic] grade at ARP Industrial High School, a negro public school and later, to the intergraded [sic] High School System at ARP High School, Arp,Spain. To Prove I have solved every crime in the world as it happens from zero to start to finish for every crime done."

With that said, may Scotland finally be free of this infamous menace.

Edited by King Penchuk

OOC: Oh, I get it.. not sure if it was supposed to be funny. Anyways.

IC: The Emperor simply sighed at the Scottish. and released this statment.

"We have tryed all we can to make due terms with scotland. However it is seen that they do not want peace, but conflict. So be it, let them have fear and hatred on their side of the wall, as we contiune to rejoice our existance, free, and happy.

On a side note: The convict that was illegally thrown over the border will be given a fair trial by a people's jury, then punished for his crimes commited. I urge once again that we show the world we are the bigger man, and will not stoop to this Childish behavior.

OOC: http://www.agonybooth.com/agonizer/Mercer_...ident_2008.aspx For people who don't know who Mercer is, read that. It's funny stuff ;).

IC: When told he was going to have a trial in Krieg, Mercer stated the following. "To Prove the Scottish Government killed my sex life, my wife sex life, my daughter-in -laws sex life both may sons [sic] and other of my family members sex life with Espionage Experimentation and Espionage Exploitation sex killing."

OOC: http://www.agonybooth.com/agonizer/Mercer_...ident_2008.aspx For people who don't know who Mercer is, read that. It's funny stuff ;).

IC: When told he was going to have a trial in Krieg, Mercer stated the following. "To Prove the Scottish Government killed my sex life, my wife sex life, my daughter-in -laws sex life both may sons [sic] and other of my family members sex life with Espionage Experimentation and Espionage Exploitation sex killing."

.. The Emperor has no comment. o.o