Poison Clan gets in on the drama.

Syrik

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh really? So this is the new world you people fought so hard to forge? Sounds awfully familiar.

I never said I agreed with what IS is doing. But the truth is you don't need a CB to go to war. A DoW is just a formality. IS is a sovereign alliance and they can do as they please. If what they do will have consequences will depend on who wants to take action against them, if anyone does at all.

So...Mind saying how an alliance DoWing for the sake of defending CG constitutes something which invokes a defensive clause?

that one is easy:

see, the "raid" upon MEMBERS of CG is completely legit. the thing is, some people who aren't allied to them want to hit IS and now they have an excuse. Well guess what? that is an offensive war. sorry kid, defensive clause is activated.

ahhh so it is a war....

so what is IS CB for said war?

I love all the its a war, no its a tech raid, no its a war commentary.

its not one thing or the other. All tech raids are wars, but not all wars are tech raids

Tech raiding *IS* a CB for a war. Its not a very good one, and it might not be the CB for this war though as I'm not IS.

that one is easy:

see, the "raid" upon MEMBERS of CG is completely legit. the thing is, some people who aren't allied to them want to hit IS and now they have an excuse. Well guess what? that is an offensive war. sorry kid, defensive clause is activated.

Who might these "some people" be?

First it's a raid..now you claim it's not? CB please, give me on.

Get honor. Kthnxbai.

A raid ceases being a raid when it is no longer profitable for the raiding nation. As Crimson Guard has attacked back, it is no longer profitable for IS to fight you, therefore you are at war. What you do with that war is up to you. Many nations like to accept the peace that's been offered and move on. Others like to send nukes at the aggressor to show them that they'll stand up for their morals.

Although I must say your alliance is the first case I've seen that has accepted peace and then come back and said "Oh, no wait, we were just kidding".

Edit: OWF reading comprehension fails all around. We have not actually declared war on Crimson Guard. Please go back and read the OP.

Edited by Syrik

A raid ceases being a raid when it is no longer profitable for the raiding nation. As Crimson Guard has attacked back, it is no longer profitable for IS to fight you, therefore you are at war. What you do with that war is up to you. Many nations like to accept the peace that's been offered and move on. Others like to send nukes at the aggressor to show them that they'll stand up for their morals.

Although I must say your alliance is the first case I've seen that has accepted peace and then come back and said "Oh, no wait, we were just kidding".

Wrong, IS attacked with cms, bombers, and spies before CG brought anything up, and it is by IS's policy that tech raids are only to be of 2 ground attacks.

Oh really? So this is the new world you people fought so hard to forge? Sounds awfully familiar.

Did you ever have that annoying teacher in grade school who when you asked 'can I go to the bathroom' would answer with "I don't know can you?" and wait for you to use the correct form of the question with "May I"?

Its the same deal, no you don't need a CB to go to war, just like you don't need to honor your treaties, and a defeated alliance doesn't need to take surrender terms.