Poison Clan gets in on the drama.

Syrik

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Though I feel the actions of IS are dishonorable, PC choosing to stick by their treaties does have some honor in it. I hope that this will be able to be resolved with cool heads and that PC nor any other alliance will become involved. No need to make this into a bigger event.

I just want to say that people need to stop talking about honor altogether on Bob. It really doesn't exist at all.

sorry to see this PC as it appears this will escalate further. Good of you to stick up for IS but really they are bringing the house down around them. They have broken your rules for "Raiding" and perhaps you should educate them as an ally before some one holds them to the same education level they feel is necessary for others.

Good luck either way.

Hi Pooks.

First it's a raid..now you claim it's not? CB please, give me on.

Get honor. Kthnxbai.

Whats with all this 'honor' garbage, it means nothing on here. Im all for being loyal to your allies but uh this idea that everybody should be Honorable to the max is a complete joke.

I just want to say that people need to stop talking about honor altogether on Bob. It really doesn't exist at all.

Somebody gets it, for once.

I respect PC for doing what they're doing. I certainly like having them around on pink. Hell, the LSF's seen a lot of alliances come and go on pink for some time, being the longest surviving and oldest pink alliance in CN and all.

Also, hailz to my fellow Senator. :)