Declaration of War against the Republic of Netherlands

Uberstein

President Uberstein steps up to the podium,

"Leaders of the World, today I sadly have to order the Republican Guard into offensive action. The Netherlands have become the new aggressors in Europe, and I cannot stand idly by while war once against rears it's ugly head in Europe for no reason. I stand by the Holy Roman Empire, and I have the support of the Finnish people. To the last man, Justice and Honor must be fought for.

Classified:

+OTH Radar is to continue operation and actively watch for any movement whatsoever.

+SAM sites are to continue operation.

+All divisions are to mobilize at once. Uberstein and the Parliament has been moved to an undisclosed location.

We accept your declaration of war and we will now seek to ally ourselves with a country from which we never hoped that we would have to ally ourselves with: Molakia

"I don't see why Molakia would want to invade the Republic of Finland. Gustafsson is gone, I've personally made sure that any fascist elements have been removed from this government." -Uberstein

OOC: Cross-post from BaronUberstein's other thread.

OOC: Sanity check. Your country has been racked by civil war for x amount of time, and you're immediately marching to war without rebuilding RP or recruitment RP. Are you sure you wish to continue?

Classified:

Divisions moving to ship out:

15th Infantry/Mechanized divion

+100 Steinhammer-F tanks

14th Infantry Division

+100 Steinhammer-F tanks

17th Infantry division

+100 Steinhammer-F tanks

16th Infantry/Mechanized division

+100 Steinhammer-F tanks

1st Infantry Division "Screaming Wilhelms"

+100 Steinhammer-F tanks

2nd Infantry Division

+100 Steinhammer-F tanks

OOC: It was hardly a civil war. My army only had 2 divisions fighting it, it was police and civilians with few to no weapons. I took out their leadership.

Learn to read.

OOC: You RPed mass civil unrest on the level that it was deemed necessary for your prime minister to be granted emergency powers and your army be mobilized. Now it's fine in one line of RP. Honestly Uberstein, I used to think you were a good RPer.

Rakata is disgusted with the combination of rhetoric on both sides. this war represents a failure to communicate and understand differing viewpoints. We are reminded of the wording of the HRE's inital claim to these lands. It claimed to want them peacefully, or not at all. We are deeply disappointed that Europe seems once again on the brink of a third war in the last month.

OOC: You RPed mass civil unrest on the level that it was deemed necessary for your prime minister to be granted emergency powers and your army be mobilized. Now it's fine in one line of RP. Honestly Uberstein, I used to think you were a good RPer.

OOC: I don't really care what you think about my RP.

I will admit that I wasn't able to RP it out to it's full extent, but what I say is perfectly legit RP. The people of Finland love Uberstein and follow him. Yes, the northern areas are still disorganized, but the boarder troops never moved from their positions, so they aren't disorganized. They just need some supplies food-wise.

The majority of the army was in the south. I can get my army-positions picture, but I don't want to give the chance of the other side to metagame. Can I PM it to you?

I will admit that I wasn't able to RP it out to it's full extent, but what I say is perfectly legit RP. The people of Finland love Uberstein and follow him. Yes, the northern areas are still disorganized, but the boarder troops never moved from their positions, so they aren't disorganized. They just need some supplies food-wise.

The majority of the army was in the south. I can get my army-positions picture, but I don't want to give the chance of the other side to metagame. Can I PM it to you?

OOC: Legit as it may be, you can surely expect to take some penalties for moving so quickly from internal warfare to external warfare.

OOC: What would be nice is telling how many troops are in your divisions...

OOC: Legit as it may be, you can surely expect to take some penalties for moving so quickly from internal warfare to external warfare.

OOC: Least of which is the logistical nightmare associated with the transfer of supplies with little or no notice... :rolleyes:

OOC: Of course, the troops in the Nothern areas still have to get supplies. But the rest of the army was in the south. Only the 8th, 7th, 14th and 6th divisions were under siege. Once again, I can PM you the google earth map of my army placements.

OOC: What would be nice is telling how many troops are in your divisions...

OOC: Standard 10,000 troops.

EDIT: missed one divison.

Edited by BaronUberstein

OOC: Of course, the troops in the Nothern areas still have to get supplies. But the rest of the army was in the south. Only the 8th, 7th, 14th and 6th divisions were under siege. Once again, I can PM you the google earth map of my army placements.

OOC: Standard 10,000 troops.

EDIT: missed one divison.

OOC: Please do. Also the other problem I've got is continuity. What's protecting your homeland from a resurgence of rebel forces? To the outside viewer, your army immediately mobilizing for this war makes no sense because the home front is not secure. I mean, sure you can RP it as being secure now and absolutely no problems will occur, but why are no problems occurring?