Kitex and Rakatan Imperium

kitex

There to meet him, was President Yuthura Ban, along with a contingent of four NDF Guards, each armed with only a modest sidearm.

It was a humid night in Lehon, as the plane taxied to it's hangar and Yuthura offered his hand.

"Welcome to Rakata, Ambassador. Let's head into the diplomatic conference ward for refreshments and we can get down to business." Yuthura said, leading the way.

"Sure," Stephen replied while shaking the President's hand. He then followed the President and soldiers to the ward. Both men then sat down and coffee was served them both.

Stephen then said to the President "So what would you like to talk about Mr. President?"

"I think that Kitex would agree with this wholeheartedly. Also I've heard that your nation has 3rd world technology status. Thus would it be ok if some Kitexian SF (special forces) came over to help train and support Imperium SF?"

Edited by kitex

Frowning slightly, Yuthura responded,

"Unfortunately we cannot allow foreign troops on our soil, or our troops on any soil other than our own without a peacekeepuing mandate. It is inherently implied in our declaration of our neutrality and a fundamental core of our foreign policy." He said.

"However, we are strongly in favor of a treaty of friendship, and a vclause of economic cooperation and free trade, for certain."

Frowning slightly, Yuthura responded,

"Unfortunately we cannot allow foreign troops on our soil, or our troops on any soil other than our own without a peacekeepuing mandate. It is inherently implied in our declaration of our neutrality and a fundamental core of our foreign policy." He said.

"However, we are strongly in favor of a treaty of friendship, and a vclause of economic cooperation and free trade, for certain."

"OK, that's fine. Shall we craft the treaty now?"

"We would welcome this, yes. I will affix our signatures to it, and allow your representatives to announce it globally. " Yuthura said, pouring a glass of water for the both of them.

" Ok. Here will be the provisions.

1. Both nations will have free trade with one another.

2. If either nation is in dire need of resources, one will do their best to aid the other.

I cannot think up of anything more at the time, probably jetlagg, do you have anything you'd like to add?"